Did our HC just say this?

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
I'm gonna need a link to the transcript. But he basically stated that there is no disconnect from an execution stand point at practice and in game.

As soon as there is a transcript, and I see it, I will post it.

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
I'm gonna need a link to the transcript. But he basically stated that there is no disconnect from an execution stand point at practice and in game.

He’s probably 100% accurate. It’s a lower level of football in practice against that defense and offense.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008

It means that our defense also knows ahead of time what plays the offense will run.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Our practice probably looks like this. QB is pushed out of the pocket from inside twist pressure, rolls outside, but instead of running for 15 yards, he throws over the head of a wide open receiver standing in the endzone. Rinse.....repeat.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Our practice probably looks like this. QB is pushed out of the pocket from inside twist pressure, rolls outside, but instead of running for 15 yards, he throws over the head of a wide open receiver standing in the endzone. Rinse.....repeat.
That's the only thing that one can logically come to.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
We don’t need to see it, to see it, do we? SMH

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

Or trips over his own feet and loses 5 yds

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
How many times did they practice two receivers running into each other on a reverse?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login