Did the field storming counter get reset for everyone?

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Saw Ole Miss got a "first offense" fine for storming the field, and I know they've done it multiple times since there was a fine structure in place. When they changed it last did they reset everybody to zero?

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Saw Ole Miss got a "first offense" fine for storming the field, and I know they've done it multiple times since there was a fine structure in place. When they changed it last did they reset everybody to zero?
I think it did, first offense is now $100, and goes up much higher, after that.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
$250k for second offense. $500k for third or more.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Ole Miss will have to pay more to repair a lot of divots from all those stilettos.

Herbert Nenninger

Feb 9, 2019
Ha. I was there with my wife’s family. The girl in the red dress was giving meatball the business after she got up. After that, he just stood there still and didn’t try to stop anyone.
Probably the saddest thing I saw there was a drunk grown lady having to be almost carried by her husband, while 70+ year old grandma had to pull the huge wagon of tailgating supplies behind them. #wintheparty.

• Haha
Reactions: Msdeltareb
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login