Did you know undercover cops can only get Ole Miss tags?

Sep 15, 2009
As you may be aware, undercover vehicles have any sort of "normal" (non-governmental) tags on them to make them look like regular cars. They can also get specialty tags. But if they request a college specialty tag, the only one you can get is the Ole Miss one.

I'm sure some legislator thought this was a great idea to stick it to the other colleges that won't get this free advertising.

I say good; let all the drug dealers associate Ole Miss with narcs/undercover cops. What say you SixPack?

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
As you may be aware, undercover vehicles have any sort of "normal" (non-governmental) tags on them to make them look like regular cars. They can also get specialty tags. But if they request a college specialty tag, the only one you can get is the Ole Miss one.

I'm sure some legislator thought this was a great idea to stick it to the other colleges that won't get this free advertising.

I say good; let all the drug dealers associate Ole Miss with narcs/undercover cops. What say you SixPack?

It is only fitting. Most Narcs are douche bags.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I don’t care

But I’m assuming it’s because an ole miss tag makes and undercover cop trying to buy illegal drugs more believable.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I'm sick of seeing Nutella sammiches, I think that stuff is really nasty. Miracle Whip is right there with it too

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Okay, well ... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern.

Hellsyeah

May 22, 2013
It’s not even close. And the only ones I have found better than Albanese are the ones from Buccee’s

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012

That's just the codeine and roofy division.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Miracle Whip can ruin a sammich.

You don't really have a proper sandwich until you have applied a thick layer of Hellmann's mayonnaise to both pieces of bread.

And don't just smear a see-through thin layer onto the bread.

Think "icing on a cake" as you apply the heavenly mayo.

Duke's is also acceptable.

Finally, do NOT, under any circumstances, ever eat "light" or "low fat/reduced fat/no fat" mayo.

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
Molasses on cornbread is better than jelly on a biscuit

Ultimate peanut butter and jelly sammich… mix some honey in with the peanut butter in a bowl and mix. Then spread it on the bread and add jelly. My grandma says your welcome. Well… would if she was here.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Melt the butter in a skillet first then throw in the pop tart frosting side up and let the butter soak in good and warm the filling. At night for a dessert throw a big ole blob of vanilla bean ice cream on top of there and you've got a world class dessert

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Ultimate peanut butter and jelly sammich… mix some honey in with the peanut butter in a bowl and mix. Then spread it on the bread and add jelly. My grandma says your welcome. Well… would if she was here.

Then spread a little butter on each side of the bread and put it in a frying pan for a couple of minutes (flip it once).

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
Melt the butter in a skillet first then throw in the pop tart frosting side up and let the butter soak in good and warm the filling. At night for a dessert throw a big ole blob of vanilla bean ice cream on top of there and you've got a world class dessert

Man that sounds good.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Mayo is the devil's *****

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Best sandwich ever:

Bunny Bread - Blue Plate - tomato + salt/pepper - Blue Plate - Bunny Bread

or

Bunny Bread - Blue Plate - thick cut ham - slight layer of mustard - Bunny Bread

We all have a choice to make.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login