Didn't take Kiffin too long to boss Dudek's GTHOM Recruit Lounge Ready tweet

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
Was "Hail State: Our Players Don't Fake Injuries" and "We're More Moral than the School Up North" not available? Maybe try a fart joke about Confederates in the Grove or something. That should fire up recruits. Does that school have to live in our heads every day? Don't we have anyone clever enough to handle twitter?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Ole Miss tweeted out Beat State with a cow on it. So they can be fake and act like they don't care but to the victor goes the spoils.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Freshwater will be trolling either Florida/Florida State or Oklahoma State in a few weeks. Or he might be trolling Bama from Baton Rouge.

Last edited:

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
Pre-Egg Bowl tweet? GTHOM is fine pre-Egg Bowl. But, I suspect we're competing against more than Ole Miss in recruiting and we're likely to get the recruits who already hate Ole Miss anyway. Texas and Louisiana recruits likely don't care about this rivalry. Is the lineman from St. Aug gonna stick with us because of our Recruiting Lounge slogan after the Kiffin visit?

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
That was tweeted about 3 hours before the game. I dont get the big deal. If we were playing Bama and had put “Beat Bama” up would anyone think that was strange?

Last edited by a moderator:

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Dudek's tweet was pre Egg Bowl as well. They probably had it up for the game. You are reaching.

grimedawg1

Aug 25, 2012
Yep, let State win next year, and bring back the "This is Our State" campaign - and you'll see all sorts of goats fainting in the streets, not just on the field.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I think he'll be in Oxford next fall. He doesn't appear to be on LSU's radar, I wouldn't expect him to be on Oklahoma's (Tennessee may lose another coach after just 1 year though), and I suspect Miami gives Manny another year and then lets the new AD make the hire next year if it doesn't work out.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
The chaos created by Riley has people doing stupid ****. Someone out there is panicky enough to take a flyer on Kiffin.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Oh, I think he's a damn good coach. And if I was LSU, I'd throw the bank at him right now. But for some reason, they're rumored to want Kentucky's coach (who doesn't suck, but is overrated). I really just don't think he wants to get out of Oxford nearly as bad as a lot of people have been wishing ever since he got there.

EdamCheeseDawg

Jan 4, 2020
17 Kiffin. He should stop worrying what we do and focus on his own program…. Which will probably be LSU soon. They are so obsessed with State it’s pathetic. I feel they haven’t recovered from us winning the baseball natty yet. 😂😂😂

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Lane is not leaving OLE MISS for LSU when he's got dedicated Coeds, err... Fans like this:

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I'm with you WilCo. I could knit a sweater in the amount of time it took me to figure out what in the hell the OP was talking about. Here's what I have come up with.

First: Apparently "boss" is being used as a verb in a nontraditional form. I would use boss as a verb in this way "Quit trying to boss me around." The OP is using it as if it means the same as bitchslap. "Matt Damon's 'Do you like apples?' scene in Goodwill Hunting was an awesome verbal boss." 17 me that sounds ridiculous.

Second: A Dudek is apparently Matty Dudek our recruiting coordinator. A 40 year old man who has to post **** on Twitter all of the time using emojis and hashtags. Poor bastard. Apparently the OP is suggesting he is not very good at Twitter.

Third: We have a a recruit lounge with a retro lighted GTHOM sign in there and Matty Dudek posted some photos of it on Twitter.

Fourth: The OP is not happy about our university's obsession with Ole Miss as he obsesses about getting dominated on Twitter by Ole Miss.

I hope I never in my life resort to using the word boss like that. Good gravy that was horrible.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
17 Kiffin. He should stop worrying what we do and focus on his own program…. Which will probably be LSU soon. They are so obsessed with State it’s pathetic. I feel they haven’t recovered from us winning the baseball natty yet. 
You're the worst undercover troll ever.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login