Dillon J.

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010
149 yards and only 25 carries in four games for the Huskies. What say you?

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
He was a good player for State who ran hard. Could use him this year. But, not sure why Woody gets so little rest. Don't we have decent backups?

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Now do RaRa. Both lost in a crowd. Not much light shining on either of them
RaRa is actually UGA’s 3rd leading WR in both receptions and yards, and is leading the team in YPC (all positions). There are much worse gigs than being the 3rd WR for the two-time defending national champions.

Unfortunately for him, that offense is powered by Brock Bowers and the running game. They run it 57% of the time, and have just one WR with more than 11 receptions. That’s a Mike Bobo offense for you.

Reactions: onewoof

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
He was a good player for State who ran hard. Could use him this year. But, not sure why Woody gets so little rest. Don't we have decent backups?
Pittman, Lee and Davis are all solid. Honestly I'd love to get Pittman and Lee more touches.

HuskyBDawg

Nov 26, 2017
Dillon Johnson had 10 carries for 66 yards in last Saturday's UW win over Cal. He has only played in three games, having missed the contest against Tulsa due to an injury. He's also had four receptions for 29 yards on the season, which isn't reflected in the 149 yard rushing total.

Reactions: onewoof

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
2 TD’s last night and sounds like he’s close to being 100% healthy. Just reading a little about him from their fans, they think he was a great pick up.

We could definitely use him.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
He's a fine RB, but that position is in pretty good shape at State even with him gone. We got much bigger problems elsewhere..

I find it much more interesting that Arizona competed with #7 Washington and only lost by 7. They are, in fact, much improved over two years ago.
Isn't their QB hurt?

dawgphd

May 16, 2008
As of today, both are in the playoff or at a minimum NY6.

As of today, MSU is trending toward home for the holidays.

I wish they were both here. But if they were, we would likely be no different.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
As of today, both are in the playoff or at a minimum NY6.

As of today, MSU is trending toward home for the holidays.

I wish they were both here. But if they were, we would likely be no different.
If Washington is in the playoffs I'll give you a Benjamin

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
typical ignorant take from someone who only looks at box scores. Third down conversions are the lifeblood of an offense
I can promise you when someone thinks of a receiver at Georgia it's the 1st round tight end and that's it unless you want to also include JackSaint.

Imagine that. The tight end is the star 😂😂😂

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login