Dillon Johnson showing out

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I guess he made the right decision. Both Rara and Johnson might be playing in the CFP. Meanwhile, we will probably be coach shopping at the end of the season.
Yeah, his Crystal Black Ball said "Leave Future Dumpster Fire Now!"

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Against the ducks. Depressing.
Man 71 yards in one half is all star for sure. Did he really go for that huge 7 yard TD?

I think RaRa might be moving up from 6th to 5th receiver before long. That's impressive. 26 yards today against Vandy. Moving on up.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Man 71 yards in one half is all star for sure. Did he really go for that huge 7 yard TD?

I think RaRa might be moving up from 6th to 5th receiver before long. That's impressive. 26 yards today against Vandy. Moving on up.
They aren’t going 0-8 in the SEC. So yeah, I’d say compared to us, they are pretty impressive.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
They aren’t going 0-8 in the SEC. So yeah, I’d say compared to us, they are pretty impressive.
They are having a good season so far. NFL scouts really look at the team success when evaluating an individual. That's why they only draft players from teams with winning records in the first half of the season.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
They are having a good season so far. NFL scouts really look at the team success when evaluating an individual. That's why they only draft players from teams with winning records in the first half of the season.
Wow. It's really simple. They are doing well. Nothing wrong with saying it.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018

They are both getting playing time on winning football teams while collecting NIL money. You, on the other hand, are a jealous fan sitting on the couch eating sour grapes.

I would say they are just fine.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
They are both getting playing time on winning football teams while collecting NIL money. You, on the other hand, are a jealous fan sitting on the couch eating sour grapes.

True. They should both enjoy the final years of their careers. I still say the big win is an NFL career but that's just me. We do have kids at South Panola that won't play after that because that's all they wanted to do. Getting paid a bit more in college is smart. RaRa probably will get a ring and that will be meaningful.

Reactions: blitz2Win

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Better get that meaningful game in this year because PAC12 dies soon. #Husky4Lyfe

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
He did have 100 yards and a touchdown on 20 carries. Great game for him. Better performance than Garrett Schrader had today for sure.

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
Caught some of it- he’s had a string of solid games now. I think he is being better utilized in Washington’s offense (and has a strong supporting cast around him to help).

Still hate we lost those two, but after seeing our product, I’m glad Dillon’s not losing his senior season to this.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

Neither are getting anything significant.

but certainly wouldn’t expect your dubmass to know how the world works

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Caught some of it- he’s had a string of solid games now. I think he is being better utilized in Washington’s offense (and has a strong supporting cast around him to help).

Still hate we lost those two, but after seeing our product, I’m glad Dillon’s not losing his senior season to this.
I'm just glad the attitude problem isn't on the team this year

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
its alive frankenstein GIF

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I'll just go out on a wild limb here. There are several Big 10 teams are better than Oregon that Washington will face next year

I didn't see DJs name in the top 25 rushers for the PAC12.

But I did see Woody's name at #7 in the SEC. Now that's meaningful. And not soft.

Last edited:
Reactions: patdog

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
LMAO, I’ll go out on a wild limb and say you polished off a bag of Cheeto’s while typing that post out and then licked your fingers.

Guy on internet calling four year starting D1 RB soft. Sure thing.

I think Woody was our clear #1, but to compare the two this year is a little disingenuous. DJ in a far better offense that has a QB gunning for a Heisman, and he was hurt early on. Similar YPC and TD’s. Woody has about a 100 more yards on 19 more carrries in a down year for the SEC. Pretty similar honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: GomJabbar

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
What’s even crazier Greenville St. Joe had 2 running backs on same HS team (Johnson and Trey Benson) that are starting RB’s for two Top 10 teams (Washington and Florida State).

Reactions: CEO2044 and onewoof

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
What’s even crazier Greenville St. Joe had 2 running backs on same HS team (Johnson and Trey Benson) that are starting RB’s for two Top 10 teams (Washington and Florida State).
Yes- saw them play many times. I work with athletes in my job and have seen them both play and train. They have been working for this for a LONG time. They’re great people, too. Great leadership qualities and great character. Honestly, special people- I’m rooting hard for them.

Woody has played hurt. Not soft.
So has Dillon- that’s when everyone makes fun of him for not getting many yards (because Washington limited his carries- they don’t need to ride an injured player). He hasn’t missed many games at all in his career.

I digress- you’re still upset at the fact he left. I hope that gets better for you. He’s happy and doing well and playing in a system that works better for him, and that’s all that matters.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
There's really only room for one star running back in most systems. I'm glad we have Marks. Hard for anyone to play as tough as he does.

The way a player leaves matters. Posting garbage on the internet when leaving matters. Lecture more please on sour grapes. And you know scouts made a note on that one. And the leaked voice mail from Coach Leach. I'm sure the way he left is a mistake he wishes he could take back. Ironically, "we don't run enough" ended up not being the case this year at State. And it looks like the case at Washington as well sadly. All these super star attitudes can't fit on one team and don't seem to be doing well at other teams either based on stats so far. Attitude matters. Stats matter as you know to a certain extent. Hopefully the combine goes well for all these super stars.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
There's really only room for one star running back in most systems. I'm glad we have Marks. Hard for anyone to play as tough as he does.

The way a player leaves matters. Posting garbage on the internet when leaving matters. Lecture more please on sour grapes. And you know scouts made a note on that one. And the leaked voice mail from Coach Leach. I'm sure the way he left is a mistake he wishes he could take back. Ironically, "we don't run enough" ended up not being the case this year at State. And it looks like the case at Washington as well sadly. All these super star attitudes can't fit on one team and don't seem to be doing well at other teams either based on stats so far. Attitude matters. Stats matter as you know to a certain extent. Hopefully the combine goes well for all these super stars.

Did we ever find out who recorded the conversation where Leach said Dillon Johnson was soft?

CEO2044

May 11, 2009

All I will say is you clearly don’t know the kid. Doesn’t have the attitude you are speaking about. How he left was not ideal and a mistake, but to think that’s something he can’t apologize for and come back from is silly. Jeffery Simmons made up for his mistake, Dak’s made up for his, etc. I bet you couldn’t find a single person in the locker room with him that thought he had an attitude or thought he was better than he was.

But whatever- his stats are fine and he seems to compliment their offense (which is elite). Hoping they go pretty far this year. If he gets drafted, icing on the cake.

Wish the best for him. He’s a good kid and goes out of his way to be a role model to kids. Donates his time to giving free meet and greets to benefit the schools around here (prizes for fundraisers). Takes his time with kids when they come up to him, offers pictures and autographs. Makes sure he goes to high school games when he’s home. He goes above and beyond and has since I’ve known him as a young teen.

You can remember him for the one negative blip that came up on your radar, but again- people that have been around him for even a short time don’t think that of him at all.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login