Dillon Johnson

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
To be fair, he left because he didn’t feel like he was being used to his potential. He wouldn’t be doing this well in our offense. Because it doesn’t play to his strengths (and isn’t near as good).

He has slowly gotten into more of a groove with each game and learning the new system. I’m happy for him and hope he continues to grow in that system- he opens them up a lot.

And also- anyone that thought he wasn’t any better than our freshmen were crazy. I’ll never get that, but I do get that you probably weren’t seeing his strengths much.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

dogeater

Jan 24, 2020
but why was Leach publicly dissing DJ--very unusual conduct for a head coach--bordering on weird.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He made the right choice but it kills me to see guys kill it that were at msu just last year. Meanwhile we can recruit the portal for ****

Last edited:

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
never understood why Leach was dissing DJ aftert the OM game--especially about "toughness" DJ was dynamic in that win and flat ran over numerous OM defenders 12 carries for 73 yds.
He was dissing him after DJ had already told him he was leaving. Its not like he wasn’t happy with the Egg Bowl performance. Was sour grapes mostly, I think.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login