Dillon Johnson

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
He's the most improved player on the team. He's that good MS State back we've gotten used to in the pre-Leach era,. But he can also catch. Woody is really good but Dillon runs with power. Both are fun to watch. One more year of both, I hope, and I hope they leave State with college degrees in hand.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
He's the most improved player on the team. He's that good MS State back we've gotten used to in the pre-Leach era,. But he can also catch. Woody is really good but Dillon runs with power. Both are fun to watch. One more year of both, I hope, and I hope they leave State with college degrees in hand.
The third back is going to be really good in a few years.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I've heard he, Sharp and Crumedy will be back for Auburn.
Will Ferrell Winter GIF

There is a Santa Claus!!!!!

Reactions: Croomonshrooms
Oct 17, 2022
I wonder how big of a help Crumedy would have been this season.
Huge

we don’t have a big margin of error, especially on the O line. Taking out Sharp and DJ was a killer.
if healthy we are tough to beat at home, and may just be pretty salty when we play the powder blue cream puffs.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Huge

we don’t have a big margin of error, especially on the O line. Taking out Sharp and DJ was a killer.
if healthy we are tough to beat at home, and may just be pretty salty when we play the powder blue cream puffs.
I seriously wonder if he was the difference in the UK game. Maybe even in the LSU.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack
Oct 17, 2022
I seriously wonder if he was the difference in the UK game. Maybe even in the LSU.
our o line is held together with duct tape as it is, take out Sharp and DJ who is a great pass blocker along with being the power back......and we are hurting. Crumedy would make that 3-3-5 a lot more effective and allow Arnett to do some other things.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
our o line is held together with duct tape as it is, take out Sharp and DJ who is a great pass blocker along with being the power back......and we are hurting. Crumedy would make that 3-3-5 a lot more effective and allow Arnett to do some other things.
On D, yep. I believe that!

BUT... I was 100% impressed with the OL vs bama.

Here is what people need to consider. all these young guys coming up have been in the program and training on the OL for 2-3 years before taking over. I'm EXCITED about the future. I love the current team who is setting the stage for the future too.

Our best days are ahead of us

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter
Oct 17, 2022

Here is what people need to consider. all these young guys coming up have been in the program and training on the OL for 2-3 years before taking over. I'm EXCITED about the future. I love the current team who is setting the stage for the future too.

O line did play well, but we don’t have a lot of depth right now. The whole team played with grit except for the receivers and the kickers. I liked the effort. Get healthy and we will be tough to beat down the stretch.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I hope Crumedy can get an extra year due to injury or something. We need as many of these guys returning next year as possible. We will be losing quite a few guys after this year. I tried looking at last year's roster and seeing who all was listed as seniors last year in an attempt to figure out who was using their covid year this year.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

O-Line is much improved and that seems to be starters on down. That is nice. At least the board isn't blown up with all the threads we had in year one discussing offensive line wide splits and how that was never going to work in the SEC because people were just too fast, etc.

Reactions: Ibdancin

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I hope Crumedy can get an extra year due to injury or something. We need as many of these guys returning next year as possible. We will be losing quite a few guys after this year. I tried looking at last year's roster and seeing who all was listed as seniors last year in an attempt to figure out who was using their covid year this year.
If we don't get a lot of front 7 players on D to use a 5th and 6th year, we are 17ed. Even if we get lucky and have an underclassmen make a big jump over the off season and find a serviceable DL in the portal, that still won't be enough.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
If we don't get a lot of front 7 players on D to use a 5th and 6th year, we are 17ed. Even if we get lucky and have an underclassmen make a big jump over the off season and find a serviceable DL in the portal, that still won't be enough.
I think we will be fine. We may even be improved.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Who are you thinking is going to be there? I don't think we can build an SEC DL just from the portal.

I think we have several options. We will have the DEs already. You are just looking at 1 DL. Javon Banks has stepped up a bit. Russell at DE is going to great next year and his brother is a reported BEAST. He's improved alot this season. Harris has been pretty good too.

Williams at DT will be serviceable. What we need is for 1 of the 3 SR DL to stay on and recruit a couple of Portal guys.

The improvement will be at DE and at LBs. The front 7 will be more like our OL post Cross.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login