Ding Dong the king is dead.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
So riddle me this. Why was Bama out of the playoffs last year and Georgia out this year? Skip the reasoning given by the committees.
Why did Bama move the ball at will in the 4th quarter, and Milroe do the only dive all game instead of running left or right at the mass of humanity to end the game? Why is every big game close at halftime now?
The college game benefits from having non SEC teams in the finals. "EVERYONE has a chance" and that's why they play the game. I don't buy that at all but it's a great sentiment heading into the 2024 12 team playoff and the SEC getting even more dominant.
Take one for the "team". Imagine seeing Georgia and Bama in the finals again this year and the next 2-3 years. Yes it's the skeptic in me when future billions of dollars from entertained fans are on the line.
Finally, imagine the payday for Vegas last night. Holy sheeeetttt

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
So riddle me this. Why was Bama out of the playoffs last year and Georgia out this year? Skip the reasoning given by the committees.
Why did Bama move the ball at will in the 4th quarter, and Milroe do the only dive all game instead of running left or right at the mass of humanity to end the game? Why is every big game close at halftime now?
The college game benefits from having non SEC teams in the finals. "EVERYONE has a chance" and that's why they play the game. I don't buy that at all but it's a great sentiment heading into the 2024 12 team playoff and the SEC getting even more dominant.
Take one for the "team". Imagine seeing Georgia and Bama in the finals again this year and the next 2-3 years. Yes it's the skeptic in me when future billions of dollars from entertained fans are on the line.
Finally, imagine the payday for Vegas last night. Holy sheeeetttt
Money rules the world. It's why the NFL is entertainment and not a sport. Now that college football has become a high dollar sport with huge bets on the big games it will soon be reclassified as entertainment. If ESPN gets all the big name teams in a super league and covers them like the SEC they will have complete control.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login