Directv and Disney made a deal. Should be back on shortly.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I really didn’t think about the impact until we looked for a Sportbook last weekend in Biloxi and not a single one had our game. Somehow Hard Rock had Bama. It made no sense to me.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I really didn’t think about the impact until we looked for a Sportbook last weekend in Biloxi and not a single one had our game. Somehow Hard Rock had Bama. It made no sense to me.
Sports bars were really suffering because Directv is the best way for them to set up their TVs.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I believe the Alabama game last week was on ABC so the Hard Rock probably just picked the game up over the air from the local ABC broadcast station.

I have Dish, and ESPN never was off there, but I've been watching some games over the air today because it's windy and apparently there's a tree that keeps blocking my Dish signal. I need to get them out to relocate my antenna.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Hulu live raising prices again. Will be splicing the cord at this rate.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I dumped DTV and went with YTTV for now. It's fine but once football is over I'll probably dump it. I'll just go with my antenna as I get all the major networks and go with Netflix, Paramount+ and Peacock. That's really all I need 8 months a year. I'm not into baseball or basketball. I can get most PGA coverage on Peacock and network channels. But everyone's tastes are different. What works for me won't for others.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I dumped DTV and went with YTTV for now. It's fine but once football is over I'll probably dump it. I'll just go with my antenna as I get all the major networks and go with Netflix, Paramount+ and Peacock. That's really all I need 8 months a year. I'm not into baseball or basketball. I can get most PGA coverage on Peacock and network channels. But everyone's tastes are different. What works for me won't for others.
I’ve been with DirecTV for almost 20 years and before that when I lived at home my parents have had DirecTV since I was a kid so I’m very familiar with it.

YTTV is nice. The only gripe I have is maneuvering through the channels. It’s not exactly the same so it is a little annoying moving through all the channels. Just me though.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login