Discuss

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
He was cheated out of a game agains Memphis State, would that win make the difference?

We need to construct a Mike Leach memorial/museum somewhere near Barnes and Noble. Maybe put it in the very popular clock museum that gets tons of visitors and occupies some valuable real estate. I don't know if Cullis Wade is still alive, it not, surely his kids would sign off on the change.

Colonel Kang

Sep 29, 2022
My guess is that at some point the HOF will get a veterans committee like MLB has. A group of HOF coaches that have the power to vote people in.

My guess is that this gets overturned at some point.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I (sadly) didn't know what an influence and how popular Coach Leach was among his fellow coaches until after he died. I think the HOF is going to get a lot of blow back from this decision.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
He was cheated out of a game agains Memphis State, would that win make the difference?

We need to construct a Mike Leach memorial/museum somewhere near Barnes and Noble. Maybe put it in the very popular clock museum that gets tons of visitors and occupies some valuable real estate. I don't know if Cullis Wade is still alive, it not, surely his kids would sign off on the change.
I'd contribute to a Mike Leach statue. As someone else mentioned, he's a key figure in the story of college football. We have a part of that story being his final stop (in more than one way). It would be very appropriate to honor him on campus.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login