DJ Jeffries off of the transfer portal

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I must admit, I wondered who was going to be willing to have him take up a roster spot while sitting out for a full year, only to then get just one year out of him. He was going to have to sit out, correct?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I must admit, I wondered who was going to be willing to have him take up a roster spot while sitting out for a full year, only to then get just one year out of him. He was going to have to sit out, correct?

He would have to sit a year, yes. But he has 2 years to play as he has a covid year available to him(so 5 actual years of play).

patdog

May 28, 2007
You know how much the NCAA loves those waivers. So, you'd have to think yes.

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014
This makes me wonder, is the portal more of a bridge that you're walking on and then you can jump off, like the bifrost? I have always thought of it more like the transporter in Star Trek, a machine that you go in and out of.

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
This makes me wonder, is the portal more of a bridge that you're walking on and then you can jump off, like the bifrost? I have always thought of it more like the transporter in Star Trek, a machine that you go in and out of.

It's more like an airport. Anyone can go in the airport. You have to buy an actual ticket (enter the transfer portal) to get through security. And you have to get on the plane (actually transfer) to get to where you're going. But you can turn around and leave at any point, except once the door to the plane is shut. Once the door is shut, unless something catastrophic happens, you are at your destination.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
There's a hole in the NCAA's arm where the recruits go.
Walter Byers died for somethin' I suppose.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login