DJ Uiagalelei

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
Per Tom VanHaaren with ESPN, looks like Florida State or Mississippi State could be a likely destination for the Oregon State and former Clemson QB DJ Uiagalelei. ooh-ee-AHN-guh-luh-lay.

Imagine the mispronunciations and misspellings...

patdog

May 28, 2007
I didn’t watch him much this year, but he sucked at Clemson. What changed? Pac-12 defenses that bad? I’m starting to believe that.
In his defense Clemson had/has bigger problems than QB. He’s nothing special, but better than anyone we have now. Hoping we get some better, but expecting he’s about as good as we’re going to do.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I didn’t watch him much this year, but he sucked at Clemson. What changed? Pac-12 defenses that bad? I’m starting to believe that.
I watched him a lot and he was good. Not great, but pretty good. Throws a great deep ball but gets in spells of losing accuracy which you would assume is mechanics. Absolute cannon of an arm and he's a big boy.

Of course he had an amazing O line and good running game this year so he wasn't asked to throw it 40+ times a game.. I would imagine he was much better coached as well vs his time with the clown at Clemson. A very serviceable QB, would be better than what we have or had.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Love this guy's arm.

Give him all the money if for nothing else but the endless misspelling opportunities and pronunciation butchering.

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Per Tom VanHaaren with ESPN, looks like Florida State or Mississippi State could be a likely destination for the Oregon State and former Clemson QB DJ Uiagalelei. ooh-ee-AHN-guh-luh-lay.

Kombucha No But GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Darryl Steight

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018

We are in the running for several. Gabriel is coming in for a mid week visit next week. Van Dyke has us in his top....etc

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
DJ’s OC at Clemson didn’t do him any favors. And he was a little bit of an odd fit at Oregon State.

I’m not going to pretend he’s lived up to the hype he had out of high school, but he’s by no means a bad QB. Would probably be the best we’ve had at the position since Dak. He is going to have ups and downs but I feel like in a fast paced offense he could be dangerous.

Reactions: patdog

HeCannotGo

Feb 23, 2011

Would be entertaining for sure. I had a family member jump the gun on Durkin and add the honorary "s" to his last name that's usually reserved for head coaches (see, e.g., Mullins, Don and Crooms, Slyvester). DJ's name would give rise to a whole new level of wrong.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
I'm kind of surprised, his brother plays for Oregon I think (and sacked him in the OR/OSU game), so I figured he'd stay out that way. Maybe the brother is graduating? Would be pretty sweet to get them both if they have eligibility.

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
He was a pretty good baseball player, as well. I have a friend that coached him in travel ball- he was always going to choose football, but he was a definite D1 talent in baseball. Think he got drafted recently.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login