DL from Purdue commits.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
The K is silent, just like his stats.
Comedy Central Mm GIF by Workaholics

DawgieDust

Nov 6, 2017
I'm judging Lebby by next year. But I'm not going on team record, I'm going on a competent looking team. You could tell year 1 that Mullen was going to be a good coach. We finished 5-7 but we looked like well coached team taking nationally ranked LSU, Auburn, GA Tech down to the wire. All this while with working with Tyson Lee and Chris Relf as your QB. Take Coach Sherrill year 1, you could tell his teams were always going to be well coached team. Now on the opposite spectrum year 1, you could tell Coach Arnett, Coach Moorhead, Coach Croom were lost, and it played out that way.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
We’re getting a lot of quantity, which we need. But not much quality. All 3* per 247. Meanwhile Mississippi has the #1 ranked transfer class so far. Can’t judge Lebby by next year. It’s going to be ugly. He’s got a lot of recruiting to do.
I would be surprised if he wasn’t a big upgrade in talent evaluation compared to the last staff, who were the worst I’ve ever seen.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I'm judging Lebby by next year. But I'm not going on team record, I'm going on a competent looking team. You could tell year 1 that Mullen was going to be a good coach. We finished 5-7 but we looked like well coached team taking nationally ranked LSU, Auburn, GA Tech down to the wire. All this while with working with Tyson Lee and Chris Relf as your QB. Take Coach Sherrill year 1, you could tell his teams were always going to be well coached team. Now on the opposite spectrum year 1, you could tell Coach Arnett, Coach Moorhead, Coach Croom were lost, and it played out that way.
This. And I am going to judge him on where he established his neckline on his beard. They make a handy dandy guide for those who need it. Maybe we should get him one?

1000012254.png
1000012255.png

I'm only half joking here. It's looks somewhere between sloven and unkempt, not the characteristics of a head football coach that's going to build a program.

For those not familiar, "neckbeard" is not the pejorative you want labeled on a man running a major enterprise like an SEC football program... Unless he wins 9+ in year one, then he can where a sundress and get a big titty implant on his back for all I care.

Neckbeard wiki

• Haha
Reactions: Anon1697564126

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
This. And I am going to judge him on where he established his neckline on his beard. They make a handy dandy guide for those who need it. Maybe we should get him one?

View attachment 481371
View attachment 481372

I'm only half joking here. It's looks somewhere between sloven and unkempt, not the characteristics of a head football coach that's going to build a program.

For those not familiar, "neckbeard" is not the pejorative you want labeled on a man running a major enterprise like an SEC football program... Unless he wins 9+ in year one, then he can where a sundress and get a big titty implant on his back for all I care.

Neckbeard wiki
Not surprised you’re peddling an obscure strap-on.

Nov 25, 2019
spot on. Sherrill took good players to another level. Mullen should have been 6-6 his first year. The LSU game still haunts me to this day.

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
We’re getting a lot of quantity, which we need. But not much quality. All 3* per 247. Meanwhile Mississippi has the #1 ranked transfer class so far. Can’t judge Lebby by next year. It’s going to be ugly. He’s got a lot of recruiting to do.
But, but they are all racist! ** I guess winning does make a difference and players want to see the money.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004

View attachment 481371
View attachment 481372

Neckbeard wiki
As long as he doesn't wear shorts, he's good.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022

View attachment 481371
View attachment 481372

Neckbeard wiki
1702945870302.jpeg

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login