Do Other Universities

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
feature their President/Chancellor in every ad they run? It seems awful conceited for peanut butter face to be in it every 17ing year. Not sure if it's him or just a long tradition of áss kissing.

Either way, I am reaching all time disappointment in my alma mater from athletics to academics and I think I'd like to crane kick Keenum in the nuts for his role in all of it.

• Angry
Reactions: Faustdog and AROB44

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
feature their President/Chancellor in every ad they run? It seems awful conceited for peanut butter face to be in it every 17ing year. Not sure if it's him or just a long tradition of áss kissing.

Either way, I am reaching all time disappointment in my alma mater from athletics to academics and I think I'd like to crane kick Keenum in the nuts for his role in all of it.
Kennum has absolutely overseen our academic race to the bottom. it's pitiful how lowly regarded some of our once proud programs are. and he had zero business meddling in athletics

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
It depends. Some do and some don’t. It largely depends on the personality of the individual and how accessible the president of the institution wants to be to the students, alumni, etc. and usually goes hand-in-glove with the institution’s strategic plan.

Being accessible comes with its downside risks, also.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login