Do people realize If we hire Fritz

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
I don’t love Fritz but the job he has done at Tulane is really good. Won 6 regular season games 5 of the last 6 years. They did it once since 2002 before that. And people say “well his recent success is bc he is has a great qb”. Yeah that’s generally how that works for most teams.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I don’t love Fritz but the job he has done at Tulane is really good. Won 6 regular season games 5 of the last 6 years. They did it once since 2002 before that. And people say “well his recent success is bc he is has a great qb”. Yeah that’s generally how that works for most teams.

Losing conference record 5 of 8 years

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Losing conference record 5 of 8 years
Meh. That includes his first 2 years. I disregard those at a place like Tulane. After that he is 50% winning record in conference. Honestly about like Mullen. I’d certainly research and ask what happened in 2021. I wonder if Covid hit them harder than most but I don’t know. The last two years are impressive. I’m not sure why everyone thinks Pratt is some unicorn. Graham Mertz will statistically have as top or better of a season than he did last year.

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
Not only that, but it takes him a while to develop his team together/get all of his pieces developed. Are we willing to suffer through a couple of rough years in hopes of just getting to a 7-5 team. And at that point he’ll be reaching 70 years old and we’ll basically have to reboot again.

He also isn’t a guy that’s going to come in and hit the recruiting trail hard so getting an influx of talent in here is probably not going to happen.

Reactions: The Cooterpoot

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Meh. That includes his first 2 years. I disregard those at a place like Tulane. After that he is 50% winning record in conference. Honestly about like Mullen. I’d certainly research and ask what happened in 2021. I wonder if Covid hit them harder than most but I don’t know.
Strange. Do you also disregard Leach’s 2020 season considering he had no Spring practice, had to get our team which resembled beer league softball players into shape, had to install his offense, and remove Moronhead’s cancers that had metastasized?

Reactions: blitz2Win

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
That's not a great record. That's kind of bad.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Strange. Do you also disregard Leach’s 2020 season considering he had no Spring practice, had to get our team which resembled beer league softball players into shape, had to install his offense, and remove Moronhead’s cancers that had metastasized?
Sure.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
And?? What was the excuse for Central Mizzou? Oh it's Central Mizzou????
Don’t know much about them but I’m also not concerned when he has had 3 jobs since where he has done really well all things considered. He has literally done more at Tulane than. Anyone

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Don’t know much about them but I’m also not concerned when he has had 3 jobs since where he has done really well all things considered. He has literally done more at Tulane than. Anyone

Tulane got into the AAC. That's why they're better. They were USM until they got in. They'll still win games in that conference when Fritz is gone. That conference got easier with the losses to P5 conferences. Fritz can win 6 games here. He won't win any recruiting battles.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login