Do we plan for multiple Arkansas QBs this week?

SouthMsDawg

Aug 22, 2012
There's a big rumor that KJ Jefferson won't be playing due to concussion protocol. Their backup who played vs Bama isn't very mobile however their other QB is an excellent runner but not great at passing. I'm sure Arnett will bring the house at the new QB if Jefferson is out.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
No, because they don't really have another QB worth worrying about. KJ will likely give it a try. Unless he's staggering around in practice or something, I bet he plays.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Does our defense really changes much regardless who is the QB? They are going to move around confusing the QB. They are going to bull rush with the down lineman and blitz with LB and a DB. Play a lot of man to man. I think regardless who the QB is that's what they have been doing all year and will do it Saturday. They will get burned a few times. That's the nature of the beast with this defense.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Does our defense really changes much regardless who is the QB? They are going to move around confusing the QB. They are going to bull rush with the down lineman and blitz with LB and a DB. Play a lot of man to man. I think regardless who the QB is that's what they have been doing all year and will do it Saturday. They will get burned a few times. That's the nature of the beast with this defense.
well hell yes, with Jefferson's ability to run, we can be a bit less concerned about that

Reactions: GloryDawg

was21

May 29, 2007
There's a big rumor that KJ Jefferson won't be playing due to concussion protocol. Their backup who played vs Bama isn't very mobile however their other QB is an excellent runner but not great at passing. I'm sure Arnett will bring the house at the new QB if Jefferson is out.
Whoever they use a QB, just better hope that he isn't the usual RAT

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Jett and Arnett have learned from the LSU game and they ain't worried. He will bring Wood no matter what they throw at him. Jett gonna Jet. I'm back to 100% Wool now and am CONVINCED we are gonna roll and roast Pig come Saturday. I will be cooking and eating more pork than I should early and often Just Cuz.

Last edited:

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Their basic game plan won’t change that much. They pound the ball and throw PA most of the time. The backup is a nice scrambler with a strong arm but isn’t a super accurate passer. KJ is similar but harder to tackle.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login