Do with this what you will

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Sad Balloon GIF by Chord Overstreet

Reactions: WilCoDawg

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021

Another typical blase' hire by MSU if so and tells me a lot about Selmon.........This hire will define him........Color me unimpressed if this is the best he can do...........A Mizzou retread is not gonna cut it..........When this is announced, the league will laugh.........

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Ron

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Of those Sumrall is my choice. And you can not convince me that we could not get him if we put in a little effort. Odom Fritz and Lebby are not good choices at all imo. Anybody in their right mind would leave Troy for our job. Right ? Another post was saying it was somebody from North Carolina such as Doeren or Elko so now, although I did pi$$ on Elko, I am hoping it's Elko....lol

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
We could do worse than Odom.

His SEC winning % at Mizzou was comparable to Mullen at State.

UNLV recruits near the bottom of the MWC, and he has them 6-1.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
We need a "This is what I'm hearing" thread that mentions only the guesses of sixpackers but treats them all like inside sources.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Please educate me. Why in the wide world of sports would we want a guy fired by his alma mater that is currently at UNLV???
Are these people just preparing us a letdown in hopes that we’re excited that it isn’t Odom?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login