Do y’all know who this is?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
This makes me kind of sad. I’ll choose to picture him as he did the summer he and McGuire were chasing the record. Probably the greatest baseball watching summer/fall of my life.
I was thinking just today what was going through both of their minds.

“Hey, let’s double our adult body sizes so we can mash like 17. They might not notice!!”

At least Raffy looked the same. I still have a hard time believing he was juicing just looking at his appearance.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022

“Hey, let’s double our adult body sizes so we can mash like 17. They might not notice!!”

At least Raffy looked the same. I still have a hard time believing he was juicing just looking at his appearance.
The type of juice he was accused of increased speed not bulk.

Aka bat speed

Reactions: eckie1

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010

Raffy should’ve retired after that hearing. He’d be in the HoF right now.

Reactions: eckie1

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Raffy should’ve retired after that hearing. He’d be in the HoF right now.
I was on a call with a job recruiter a few weeks ago. Awesome guy, but he wasn’t shy to share much of anything.

Long story short, he says he used to train pro athletes (Rangers) and strippers in Arlington, TX. The first thing out of his mouth after that amazing intro was that “Raffy was definitely juicing!!”.

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

BELdog

Aug 23, 2012
I’ve got a good friend who played some minor league ball with Sosa. Said Sammy was a complete and total *******. I was always more of a McGuire fan anyway, but I’m sure he’s an ******* too.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I was on a call with a job recruiter a few weeks ago. Awesome guy, but he wasn’t shy to share much of anything.

Long story short, he says he used to train pro athletes (Rangers) and strippers in Arlington, TX. The first thing out of his mouth after that amazing intro was that “Raffy was definitely juicing!!”.
How do you get a job training strippers?

willi13

Sep 24, 2003
I see he found Michael Jackson’s dermatologist. Just hope he isn’t in with his drug dealer too!

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Did he start dating Boy George or maybe he just changed his Pro Noun.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login