Do you guys mind telling me if they let us play tonight against the Vikings?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Right now all they can do is throw the flag at Chicago they even flagged us for getting our facemask ripped off.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Oh he does. I’m not gonna discuss that on this board because there’s plenty of other posts about Lebby. At least we’ve got a new coach at Mississippi State. I was really afraid we were going to wait a while before we would start trying to hire somebody. I can see that everybody is not completely happy but I didn’t think they would be. There’s always somebody who going to make waves, even though the rest of the pond might be finally getting still. We just can’t help ourselves as human beings. As human beings, We have to jump up and get attention somewhere. I am glad to say I’m finally over Covid and so I can join in on the celebration. I could just get the damn Bears play better and definitely not the Bears up in Oxford.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
Oh he does. I’m not gonna discuss that on this board because there’s plenty of other posts about Lebby. At least we’ve got a new coach at Mississippi State. I was really afraid we were going to wait a while before we would start trying to hire somebody. I can see that everybody is not completely happy but I didn’t think they would be. There’s always somebody who going to make waves, even though the rest of the pond might be finally getting still. We just can’t help ourselves as human beings. As human beings, We have to jump up and get attention somewhere. I am glad to say I’m finally over Covid and so I can join in on the celebration. I could just get the damn Bears play better and definitely not the Bears up in Oxford.
How did u become a Chicago Bears fan?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
How did u become a Chicago Bears fan?
I was born there and most of our family is from Chicago. My Dad continued to live up there after my parents divorced in the late 60s.

We earned one of those flags for sure. They throw two on Minnesota. I swear nobody can play for these guys. Watching us and Minnesota Play is boring enough as it is.

if it seems kind of weird the way, I’m posting is because my computer is broken and I’m having to use my iPad

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
Vikings fan and that call was ridiculous. Positive take is this game is an old school defensive struggle. But realistic take is good Lord, these teams both suck.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Vikings fan and that call was ridiculous. Positive take is this game is an old school defensive struggle. But realistic take is good Lord, these teams both suare the Bears doing? Terrible.

I find myself sitting and cheering in the for central division teams Detroit and Minnesota This season. The bad luck that Minnesota had to start off the season, and the play by Detroit is great … anybody but the Packers. I wouldn’t be happy, unless Green Bay found their self running around in circles, trying to find a spot to piss in in the middle of a ballroom. After this many years, I have a well developed despise for that group from Wisconsin.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The reason I am fan is because of Sweetness, Refrigerator and a guy named Butkus.
I had a chance to meet sweetness and his brother back in the 90s. They were some great guys really great they told me I’ve been the first Bears fan they had found in the state of Mississippi that wasn’t from their family. I told Eddie that it was OK that he had played for Minnesota because everybody had something in their background They weren’t that proud of.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
What's your opinion on Fields? I ask as he fumbles the game away for the second time.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login