Do you know

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Hey, just had a little episode that reminded me what is really important in this world. I am a super healthy guy in my mid 50s, lift weights, jog, drink water....every sign said I'd be healthy for many years to come.

Out of nowhere, my heart decided to stop beating a few times earlier this week. Chest compressions, lots of stuff, pacemaker and I'm back home getting better.

All this to say, it can happen to anyone at any time. So if you don't know that you know what's coming when your time on this earth is done and why, please message me or go talk to someone at your local Bible believing church and get that figured out.

Sorry administrators. Had to say it. I'll understand if you block me.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
You never know, we have no guarantees.
Dad tapped out at 46. In In Less than one min. He did have high BP. Was a physically strong man.
But, Medicine is much better now.
Keep trucking. Good Luck.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Man, that's scary stuff. Glad you're doing better. One thing I've learned as I'm getting older is be VERY aware of what your body is telling you and take care of it as best you can.

Reactions: NWADawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
My wife had a near death experience when she was 12. She said it was the most peaceful feeling then a voice said it was not her time. She woke up a day later in hospital room. As far as life and death goes my brother died back in January of cardiac arrest.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Had some scares over the summer. Lots and lots of tests. Mostly inconclusive. Some of the symptoms have gone. The occasional chest pain still lingers.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login