Doc PO'ed a lot of faculty and adminstratives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2007
That may or may not be a good thang.

He came in with a mandate for change, which may explain his romance with the Obama presidential campaign as well.

I like change, as long as it's in my pocket and is legal tender.

With all due respects to my very good friends who work at MSU, read this board but never post...

Sometimes, rattling the cage, shaking out the wheat from the chaff, makes the organization more viable.</p>

We are currently enduring that same paradigm where I work for the largest Government contractor.</p>

As a taxpayer, I respect that we must be responsible, and accountable.</p>

Sadly, as others have noted on this board, our "rainmaker" has decided to leave, for whatever reasons.
Tomorrow is another day, and we can only hope that our MSU will not only endure, but yet prevail.

RCD</p>

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
this Doc and Osama Obama stuff. If true I think a lot less of him.1st I had heard of it was today.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
would want to allign themself with the acknowledged most liberal US senator just seems a bit odd. Doc must be just so desperate for more attention that he`s willing to do whatever to find a brighter spotlight. For the record , I think the man is a 17ing nut case and I think a full review of the hiring process that brought this whacko to MSU is in order.

Stansfield

Apr 3, 2007
Maybe because ya'll really don't know a thing about Obama. Maybe Obama is smart enough to surround himself with advisors from every angle. My opinion of Doc went up when I found out about his connection to Osama. You gotta keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Do you realise that our biggest enemy is Fundamentalist islamic militants?? Obama has an insight into that world that most silver spoon fed politicians have no idea about. He really is the man for the job right now. Obama Hussein knows the way those bastards think. He's the man. You don't want the mummy McCain who was tortured for 10 years by communists as our leader do you? You wouldn't want a guy like that mopping your kids classroom. And we all know where Hellary is coming from. Face it folks we need a machiavellian leader right now and that is Obama. He will be here in Columbus on Monday. Go here him speak, hear what he has to say. I backed George Bush for the about 6 years until I finally realised what a huge Fug up he did of this entire world. We literally let a moron lead us into a war that not only destabalized the entire region, but he's slowly letting the cold war heat back up again. What a maroon this jackass turned out to be. Obama is our man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login