Does anybody have any footage of our 2 RHP Commits?

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Jud Files & Gage Haley
I just saw what looked like an amazing pitcher on FB then lost it. Dude had an overhand and a side armed delivery. May have been a FB error. don't know.

AlSwearengen2

Nov 29, 2022
I saw that video on twitter. I can’t remember his name now but he was described as the top juco relief pitcher in the country and is from Michigan. Not a ton of velo, listed at 91 but he was throwing frisbees. They listed his rpm’s on his curve and slider from overhand and submarine and they were pretty high. Looks like he announced his commitment this morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I saw that video on twitter. I can’t remember his name now but he was described as the top juco relief pitcher in the country and is from california. Not a ton of velo, listed at 91 but he was throwing frisbees. They listed his rpm’s on his curve and slider from overhand and submarine and they were pretty high. Looks like he announced his commitment this morning.
Thanks. Wish I knew his name. Can't remember the last time I saw that kinda movement.

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
Here he is. Cam Schuelke.

A little irony there…reading that article sounds like he started getting attention after former UVA closer Stephen Schoch saw some highlights of him online. The same Schoch who gave up the HR to Tanner Allen in the ‘21 CWS.

Schoch does not use Twitter for his own gains, though —– in fact, it is the opposite. As the transfer portal heated up in the college sports world this past summer, Schoch would consistently post videos of player highlights in efforts to expose them to coaches and scouts on the platform in hopes of helping their transfer efforts.

“I know how hard it is to get seen by college coaches,” Schoch said. “It’s not easy. I had to spend three years at two different schools just to get seen by the college coaches I wanted to be seen by… My initial thought was just get these guys seen, help them out.”

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Unless I'm not seeing it right, it appears that he can make that submarine pitch can break right or tail left.. Would be interested in how much of a chance of getting him on campus considering he's the # 1 Juco in the country.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Haley is a giant kid. His measurements are accurate. But he will need some work to be a good sec pitcher.

my .02.

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
Haley is a giant kid. His measurements are accurate. But he will need some work to be a good sec pitcher.

my .02.
His dad was a tight end at Kentucky and mom was a D1 volleyball player. Younger brother already committed to Vandy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login