Does anybody know the

Fletch Fletcher

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2006
620
0
0
Porkchop said:
can sell 2800 more and break the record.
With the 1st home game only 15 days away, that seems like a long shot. It would take about 185 season tickets per day between now and the SE Louisianna game.
 

graddawg

Sophomore
Jun 4, 2007
2,733
170
63
I could maybe see it happening if we somehow come out next Saturday and hang 35 on La Tach while showing off an explosive offense. I know that is unlikely, but it would probably convince some people to buy who have been on the fence and then become worried about being able to get tickets to games like Auburn.
 

Bulldog Backer

Redshirt
Jul 22, 2007
865
0
0
...not soo much because couldn't, but because we wouldn't. I think the La Tech game will be largely power, smashmouth football.
 

graddawg

Sophomore
Jun 4, 2007
2,733
170
63
I agree. I was just throwing out the only scenario by which I could see us selling that many more season tickets in 2 weeks.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor