Does anyone else feel like we've let Kentucky beat us three times in the last week?

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
Mid major talent except for Hubbard and Tolu when he feels like playing.
Yep. We have zero length, quickness and shooters at the guard and wing positions, outside of Hubbard. But he struggles on defense against bigger guards.

Jan’s and the staff totally botched the transfer portal past 2 years and that’s what concerns me going forward. I’m just not sure he’s going to be able to get the offensive talent. Being a defensive minded team doesn’t translate in today’s game.

Reactions: 17itdawg

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Auburn on the road is tough, but tonight was a &hit show even with the effort to battle back.
Absolutely not. We sucked on the road before KY and we still suck after KY. The LSU game was a total aberration. Actually, this team is not as good as I thought they would be coming into the season. I was thinking the defense would be like it was last year (which its not) and I thought we would be adding a prolific scorer in Andrew Taylor (didn't happen) and a promising FR in Hubbard. Thank goodness Hubbard has played above expectations or this team would be lucky to make the NIT. And our team free throw shooting makes it very difficult for us to win any close games that come down to the wire. Our offense isn't that great yet our offense has to try and make up for a lot of lost points at the free throw line.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login