Does anyone know

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
He is a beast in the weight room. It will be interesting to see if he gets some playing time this year and how that strength translates

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Apparently, his arms aren't the only thing that's strong. He made the SEC Academic Honor Roll last season as a RS freshman majoring in meteorology. As a high school senior he finished second in the state powerlifting championship. Should give us some good depth on the d-line.
He was committed to Baylor so I would assume the kid is smart.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Over halfway to a world record. If all he did was concentrate on weightlifting, he could get there.

Raiderdawg

Sep 28, 2022
As a side note, I would like to give props to the team for properly spotting him during the lift. He had people in the proper positions for a heavy lift even though he didn’t need it.

As someone with lifelong recurring pain/problems from an injury caused by squatting with poor spotters 25 years ago and after the recent Justyn Vicky accident, I really appreciate seeing people do it right.

Hell of a lift.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Wisner was definitely a force on the O-Line in his day. Wouldn't mine having his clone on this year's team. Throw in a Dillon Day too.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Definitely one I’m curious to see this year, along with Trevion Williams. Both RS freshmen that we need to see good play from because they’ll both be projected starters in 2024. We stand to lose all three DL starters after this year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login