Does O coach the Bowl Game?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I love this guy despite how badly I don't want too. Glad he won and made the powers that be look bad.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
He damn well better. I like the guy. If it had been up to the student body and the team he would have got the head coaches job at SC when he was the interim.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Nope the OL coach is the interim per O. He’s heading to Destin with his girlfriend tomorrow.

Last edited:

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Any chance he'd want to join our staff?

I'd take him for D-line, recruiting, and motivating in a heartbeat. My guess is he is done. They are going to be paying him well for a few years. If he plays it right he can enjoy life in style for the rest of his life. He accomplished his ultimate ambition, he won a natty for LSU. Time to kick back and enjoy it! Make LSU pay him every dime they owe him.

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
Any chance he'd want to join our staff?

LSU/Orgeron Separation Agreement
Under the agreement, Orgeron is still considered an employee of the university and must make at least one public appearance a year for LSU. As a part of the agreement, Orgeron cannot seek any coaching opportunities in the SEC for 18 months.

catvet

May 11, 2009
A nasty rumor is he could become the D coordinator for Kiffin in Miami.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I'm with you on one hand, he's a perfect fit for LSU. But unfortunately he got cocky and didn't hire the best coordinators this time around, and it doomed him.

If you want to be the CEO guy, you have to get the best for the program, not just who YOU want.

Honestly, I'd have probably given him another year, and told him to get the **** right or else.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
No way. We are seeing Bay Bay in full effect. He tried changing his personality for the betterment of his programs - USC and LSU - but it’s just not in him. We are seeing Mississippi O aka Bay Bay. I could tell y’all some horror stories from his time at Mississippi, and from what I’ve been told he’s been doing similar things the last year or so. He’s done. He can’t be the fake, loving Coach O anymore.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
He wouldn’t let his coaches have phones at work. When they showed up they had to put them away. If you were caught on your phone you would be fired. No family at work, only ball.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Coach O’s final words as LSU head coach. “Come on baby, let’s go.” Before he walks out the door with a platinum blonde wearing thigh high boots. Almost Shakespearean.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
She may be worth it **

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
He and Tiger Woods will be dining at the same Denny's that week.

Last edited:

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
He's the ultimate stereotype for LSU and won a natty w them. It's pretty awesome.
I'll say this : I love him as a coach ,but if given the chance, I'm not sure if I'd want to hang out w him.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login