Does OM's loss to Arky hurt or help State this Thurs ?

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Not sure mentally but they took a pretty good beating physically. Hopefully that plays in our favor.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
My guess is this team is doubting themselves due to the recent loss streak. Winning would have given them more confidence that the 7-0 start wasn’t just a product of a weak schedule.

Reactions: LimaoCabeca

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I think it hurts. You could see the frustration building as they were getting their *** handed to them culminating in that one player throwing a punch at KJ well after the whistle. If we can go out and not slam the door on our own dick leaving the locker room and get out to an early lead then they may well let their emotions get the better of them again. Of course, that may mean they go ankle hunting, too, but hopefully not. I just hope our players respond and keep their emotions in check as I fully expect them to try and goad us into some 15 yard penalties.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
I think it helps our chances. They aren’t bama. They are already majorly distracted by lookin’ lane which prolly led to the arky loss and it is worse now. Big game for leach’s trajectory.

Last edited:

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
This is a huge huge game. I hope they are distracted and have a major case of IDGAF. Hopefully our guys will come out strong and break their will. Show some killer instinct and put a hobnail boot on their throat and make us all proud by humiliating them for 4 quarters

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Does it light a fire in them? Does it defeat them? Thoughts...
If we could line up and run it down their throat, it would help us. They should be pretty beat up and have to turn around on short rest. If they are dumb enough to keep showing us a light box without effectively disguising it, I don't think it's going to be fun for them trying to bring down Dillon Johnson repeatedly.

But I assume they will mix it up in how they play us but largely be content for us to try to throw it 70% of the time in the cold and possible rain.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
It helped me.
my man lol GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
It Helped. The worse their record and ranking is, the better odds of us getting fair officiating. It also lowers their morale.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login