Does the NFL have more parity than normal?...

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
It definitely feels that way. Of course, an offseason in which damn near every QB in the league changed teams changed the landscape entirely.
I have to say that it is a blast to watch right now and to see teams that havent been in contention in recent years competing.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Buffalo and KC are the two best teams in the NFL as far as I’m concerned. I think one of them probably wins the Super Bowl.

The NFC is really weird this year. I have no idea what to make of that side of things. I think Tampa downgraded at head coach and it’s hurting them. Green Bay just doesn’t have many weapons on offense. The Rams are worse than they were last year. Eagles and Vikings have looked really good so far but can you count on Hurts or Cousins in the playoffs? I’m skeptical.

My thought before the year was this was finally the year for the Bills to break through and win one, I’ll stick with my guns for now. Allen has turned into an unreal QB.

Last edited:

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Buffalo and KC are the two best teams in the NFL as far as I’m concerned. I think one of them probably wins the Super Bowl.

The NFC is really weird this year. I have no idea what to make of that side of things. I think Tampa downgraded at head coach and it’s hurting them. Green Bay just doesn’t have many weapons on offense. The Rams are worse than they were last year. Eagles and Vikings have looked really good so far but can you count on Hurts or Cousins in the playoffs? I’m skeptical.

My thought before the year was this was finally the year for the Bills to break through and win one, I’ll stick with my guns for now. Allen has turned into an unreal QB.
I was talking with someone before the season about the NFC vs AFC and there’s clearly dominant teams in the AFC but the NFC is just a hodgepodge of a number of teams with no clear advantage over the other. The Eagles have been pretty much the only team that has stepped up.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Feels like a crapshoot in the NFC where any one of 4 or 5 teams could get hot and make a run. AFC will come down to Bills/Chiefs, then it's a matter of whether or not the hot NFC team can squeeze one more win. I'm rooting for Allen and the Bills to win one.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Seems every team is hovering around .500 except a few.
parity has been achieved

the nfc east is a perfect example of that parity. i went back a did a little research and discovered that the nfc east is .500 against other nfc opponents and it shows how tough that division can be!

seems like the nfl has achieved the balance it wants and playoof passion could be just the thing to continue the level of exciting entertainment the nfl brings

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
parity has been achieved

the nfc east is a perfect example of that parity. i went back a did a little research and discovered that the nfc east is .500 against other nfc opponents and it shows how tough that division can be!
Well, you know that the NFL has a career record of .500

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
Eagles are the only undefeated team so right now they are the class of the NFC with the Vikings Giants, Boys just behind them easily within striking distance.

Bills and Chiefs it in the AFC, i don't trust the Charges and Jets that just behind them but the NFL has a very long season.

Not many starters played in the preseason so teams will improve and injuries always play a big part. There will be some separation as the season progresses.

Who knows? Denver and Russell Wilson may get it figure out and still be within striking distance?

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Buffalo looks like the class of AFC with Chiefs on their heels....two really good teams.

Dem Boyz play Vikes and Giants again before Thanksgiving. Eagles at home Christmas Eve. If the Pack doesn't bounce back it could be a NFC East NFC championship.

Buffalo gets revenge on the Cowboys for 90s SB butt kickings.

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
Josh Allen is the most fun player to watch in the NFL. I hope he and the Bills win it all this year.

I keep expecting the Bengals to step up their play, but they have taken a big step back from last season. Ravens and Packers are in the same boat.

Russell Wilson was injured (think it was his right shoulder) last year, and when he came back, he was never the same throwing the ball. That seems to have carried over to this year.

Tampa Bay has weapons for days when healthy, and I expect them to be there at playoff time.

I expect to see both NY teams begin their slide at some point, and I also don't think the Vikings are as good as their record.

The injury to the young 49er QB may be the best thing to happen to that team for this season.

I think the Cowboys may actually be the best team in the NFC if Dak can get back healthy and play at a high level.

It is crazy to think that there is only 1 winless team and only 3 1-loss teams in the NFL right now after just 6 weeks.

Reactions: HRMSU
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login