Donald Trump on Theo Von's podcast?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
It's crazy how the person who had the job is doing every media opportunity available (even with antagonistic media) and the person who hasn't has hidden behind a teleprompter for a month. I'm sure there's nothing to that.

Also, the part where Trump talks about his brother and drugs and alcohol with Von is really good.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Theo von is seemingly everywhere these days. I've seen/heard probably a total of 10 minutes and... I don't get it?

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I am halfway through the Bernie podcast. I actually think Bernie is a good guy. He makes a lot of great points about how screwed up our health system is.
It’s definitely screwed up, i don’t know what the solution is and I doubt I would agree with Bernie’s solutions, but yes there are definitely problems. Nothing quite like getting a bill in the mail for thousands of dollars because a loved one passed away unexpectedly.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Theo von is seemingly everywhere these days. I've seen/heard probably a total of 10 minutes and... I don't get it?

One of the comments said something to the tune of: "Theo Von is like Forrest Gump the way he's finding himself in all these places & circumstances."

He just called President Trump "Homey."

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
Does Theo talk with him about the attempted assassination?

The media sure doesn't. Seems like they want to "memory-hole" it. I wonder why?

Reactions: tbaydog

FormerBully

Sep 2, 2022
It’s definitely screwed up, i don’t know what the solution is and I doubt I would agree with Bernie’s solutions, but yes there are definitely problems. Nothing quite like getting a bill in the mail for thousands of dollars because a loved one passed away unexpectedly.
I don’t know the answer. I think we need major healthcare reform. Also, we need to do something about these insurance companies. They just decided to not cover my wife’s medicine and I have to find a way to pay $1000 every week.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I don’t know the answer. I think we need major healthcare reform. Also, we need to do something about these insurance companies. They just decided to not cover my wife’s medicine and I have to find a way to pay $1000 every week.
My wife had an early miscarriage and while still grieving opened the mail to discover a bill for $2,000 for us losing our child. Talk about something that messes with your head.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
It's crazy how the person who had the job is doing every media opportunity available (even with antagonistic media) and the person who hasn't has hidden behind a teleprompter for a month. I'm sure there's nothing to that.

Also, the part where Trump talks about his brother and drugs and alcohol with Von is really good.
I really like the way he's convinced his cult members that it's a "coup" when a political party chooses someone that he doesn't want to run but it's not a coup when he tries to violently takeover the capitol, subvert democracy and disrupt the electoral process. I realize that he's dumb as a box of rocks and probably doesn't understand much of the English language, but it seems that someone in his circle could find him a dictionary or something...

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I really like the way he's convinced his cult members that it's a "coup" when a political party chooses someone that he doesn't want to run but it's not a coup when he tries to violently takeover the capitol, subvert democracy and disrupt the electoral process. I realize that he's dumb as a box of rocks and probably doesn't understand much of the English language, but it seems that someone in his circle could find him a dictionary or something...
FACT: Alec Baldwin killed more people than the J6 folks. Since we’re keeping count.

Speaking of facts, tough break for you today when it was shown that the jobs report had been inflated by 800,000 jobs so far this year. That’s not a typo. 100K a month!

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017

Why do you hate the beautiful people?

The "cult" only wants to make America great again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login