Done with bubble talk. Time to turn the page to Auburn/South Carolina.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
I really can't stand Auburn. Dealt with Pearl when he was in Knoxville, not a fan. His players have definitely taken on his personality.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
That’s not what it’s called.

It’s a play-in game for the conference championship, FFS.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Reactions: preacher_dawg

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
That’s not what it’s called.

It’s a play-in game for the conference championship, FFS.
So we aren't really "in" the tournament yet ? Just in the playoff game ? Well tomorrow when we play, there will only be 4 teams still "in" the play in game. I'm surprised they played so well today. Hopefully we can win the "play in" game for the championship. You should consider calling it a semi final. Thats an appropriate term for when it gets down to the final four teams left competing

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
So we aren't really "in" the tournament yet ? Just in the playoff game ? Well tomorrow when we play, there will only be 4 teams still "in" the play in game. I'm surprised they played so well today. Hopefully we can win the "play in" game for the championship. You should consider calling it a semi final. Thats an appropriate term for when it gets down to the final four teams left competing

Y'all are the definition of talking right past each other.

Like Frankie say...

RELAX...

• Haha
Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
I kinda like a 10. We just showed what we can do to a 2. Rather tangle with a 1 in the 2nd weekend.
They would have jumped back to a 1 with a win. They were saying whichever one (UT/UNC) win more games in their tourney would take the last 1. Amazing we can dominate an almost 1 seed and yet.

This team is lights out on a neutral court.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
The conference championship isn’t really that, either. It’s an NCAA tourney play-in game. Its kind of like Dayton. Unless of course the team that wins would still only have a last 4-in resume. In that case, its a play-in play-in game, and what you call the “semifinal” would be a play-in play-in play-in game. Its all pretty straight forward.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login