Donna D'Errico at 54....your thoughts....

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
If you can believe it that she is 54 in the below photo....she looks completely differnt with brown hair...so much so that I am not sure this is even her.

Not sure when the below photo was taken, but this is how I have always seen her in photos - blonde.

Thoughts?

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
If you can believe it that she is 54 in the below photo....she looks completely differnt with brown hair...so much so that I am not sure this is even her.

Not sure when the below photo was taken, but this is how I have always seen her in photos - blonde.

Thoughts?
leonardo dicaprio reaction s GIF

Reactions: Zenophile

udsig91

Nov 2, 2021

Thoughts?
I wouldn’t throw her out of my bed for eating crackers.

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021

Thoughts?
There's something weird about her right ankle joint. She's a throwback.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login