Down go the mustard buzzards

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Good Day GIF

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Most pitching and fielding remains a gd sheetshow, but this offensive lineup has the potential to be very scary for opposing pitchers all year long.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I think both teams have a lot to improve on, both on the mound and in the field, but I have a feeling both will improve and be included in the NCAA tournament field. Congrats on the win. 17 you. Just kidding, mostly. Hope you win the rest of your games.

PhredPhantom

Mar 3, 2008
That field looks like it’s 50 acres
LF Line
Dudy Noble = 330’
Trustmark = 335’

Left Center
Dudy Noble = 376’
Trustmark = ?

CF
Dudy Noble = 390’
Trustmark = 402’

Right Center
Dudy Noble = 374’
Trustmark = ?

RF Line
Dudy Noble= 305’ (Plaza cut-out)
Trustmark = 332’

It’s a *little* bigger but not that much.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
USM isn't good.
Neither are we.
But by god, we're better than them!
I think you might be right on all accounts. But I have a feeling both teams will clean some things up and end up being 3 seeds shipped off to an ACC school’s regional.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
There's something special about a team that can win a game like this despite the walks and errors. We are loaded at Mental Toughness in Hoops and Baseball Right Now. Just Win Baby. And just think how football ended with a TD and a scrap cuz we take care of our own. We could be headed for a rare STATE "Era of Good Feeling".

Last edited:
Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

Beretta.sixpack

Oct 29, 2009
That was about as ugly of a college baseball game between two teams who are supposed to be good that I have seen in a long time....i tried to open my eyes a little outside of MSU baseball to the rest of the college baseball world, and it seems that there is an epidemic of walks going around and its not just us.....makes me wonder if the pitch clock is adding pressure to pitchers ......just a thought...

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
USM isn't good.
Neither are we.
But by god, we're better than them!
I don't agree. I think both teams are going to end up being pretty good this year if they can put some pieces together. Especially on the mound. We are going to be way scarier at the plate though.

I still wish we would play more because it's usually a high RPI game for both teams. A home and away series with them would be fun for the fans and teams, but I think more midweek games are needed. Why do we only play a good in-state team once?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login