Drinking thread: what's your drink of choice tonight to withstand the beating we're about to take?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This is an awesome small batch that won't break your budget.

first call,.jpeg

I will ask you ahead of time too forgive me if my typing sucks

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Finishing off the last of my SA Oktoberfest bulk buy.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
The best beer I’ve had this year wouldn’t work for this scenario since it’s a summer seasonal.

Next time I’m in Wisconsin, I’m getting at least three cases of New Glarus’ Strawberry Rhubarb...

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The best beer I’ve had this year wouldn’t work for this scenario since it’s a summer seasonal.

Next time I’m in Wisconsin, I’m getting at least three cases of New Glarus’ Strawberry Rhubarb...
I really miss Wisconsin. I used to go every summer to visit my dad somewhere between the end of July and the middle of August it was hot as hell in Mississippi when I got up there it was nice and the people are so cool. I haven't been since he passed away in 2006.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
This is an awesome small batch that won't break your budget.

View attachment 260591

I will ask you ahead of time too forgive me if my typing sucks
You are a good man, maroondawg.
I usually just go w makers or knob creek and coke. I don't always mix w cola, but I always do for the start of football games... then I drink it on the rocks 3rd quarter... then I stop 4th quarter... because I'm old and finally know I should stop.
Today I started w double fisting Aberlour scotch and 512 IPA... now I'm onto my Makers... willl see if that helps
Go dawgs

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I really miss Wisconsin. I used to go every summer to visit my dad somewhere between the end of July and the middle of August it was hot as hell in Mississippi when I got up there it was nice and the people are so cool. I haven't been since he passed away in 2006.
I’d not been to Wisconsin until this summer.

The first time I set foot in the state was at New Glarus Brewery.

Blue Ox Music Festival in Eau Claire was amazing and meeting up with friends for lunch in Madison (that’s the one in Wisconsin — but I did a doubletake when I saw a US 51 sign there) was awesome.

I’d really like to go back there again.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login