Drunk thoughts..

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
1. Jett Johnson not getting picked all SEC is on the level of Forbes not making the finalist list on the Thorpe award . It's pathetic. But it's who we are.That stings to admit.

2. I am with Rosey on the good season ahead. I'm wooley as 17. We have a team back that rivals the returning players that Moorcowbell had coming back ( almost ). Moorhead ranks with Crooms in my book.

3. Man I hope Dak shows out this year.I have never seen him get on TV and take credit for ANYTHING. Only blame. Hard to find in this day. Or any day I guess.

4. Gas prices are killing my budget. That and gambling. Sports betting is a true love in my life and has been since my early 20's. I'm 53 now. Something about having a grand on the line and praying the Ohio Bobcats make a 49y field goal to cover makes me feel alive.

5. Lane Kiffen is pretty dam funny. He's like the drunk dude thats been laying on your couch eating halloween candy for a week in January. I don't know why I came up with that analogy. It doesn't even make sense.

6. Boycotts are for p u s s i e s. I will decide who I am mad at and my on course of action. I'll drink and eat what I want. Hell I'm to old to be pissed off all the time.

7. What about this 17er that ran into North Korea. " HA HA HA" he was heard to cackle. I have made some bad impulse decisions . I mean REALLY bad. But G D son. You gotta pull yourself together befor ya hop over the DMZ.

8. I hope baseball gets turned around this year. It's our thing. I mean everyone has SOMETHING. So straighten out our something Coach L. I'm for you succeeding . Im also for the AD dunning your a s s out of town if you don't next year.

9. Hail State. And I mean that.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
1. Jett Johnson not getting picked all SEC is on the level of Forbes not making the finalist list on the Thorpe award . It's pathetic. But it's who we are.That stings to admit.

2. I am with Rosey on the good season ahead. I'm wooley as 17. We have a team back that rivals the returning players that Moorcowbell had coming back ( almost ). Moorhead ranks with Crooms in my book.

3. Man I hope Dak shows out this year.I have never seen him get on TV and take credit for ANYTHING. Only blame. Hard to find in this day. Or any day I guess.

4. Gas prices are killing my budget. That and gambling. Sports betting is a true love in my life and has been since my early 20's. I'm 53 now. Something about having a grand on the line and praying the Ohio Bobcats make a 49y field goal to cover makes me feel alive.

5. Lane Kiffen is pretty dam funny. He's like the drunk dude thats been laying on your couch eating halloween candy for a week in January. I don't know why I came up with that analogy. It doesn't even make sense.

6. Boycotts are for p u s s i e s. I will decide who I am mad at and my on course of action. I'll drink and eat what I want. Hell I'm to old to be pissed off all the time.

7. What about this 17er that ran into North Korea. " HA HA HA" he was heard to cackle. I have made some bad impulse decisions . I mean REALLY bad. But G D son. You gotta pull yourself together befor ya hop over the DMZ.

8. I hope baseball gets turned around this year. It's our thing. I mean everyone has SOMETHING. So straighten out our something Coach L. I'm for you succeeding . Im also for the AD dunning your a s s out of town if you don't next year.

7. That dude had to be wrapped up with or trying to impress and get with some crazy chick.

Reactions: mike tice

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022

I’m with you on #2. This could be a great year

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

3. Dak - If this set of receivers works well for Dak, I think he will do much better than last year. I'm not sure they can run the ball. That's what has hurt his game. Opponents only had the cover the passing game, which looked easy with the injured and limited WR staff. He was missing someone who could get open and actually catch the ball. I believe Bradon Cooks could be the missing piece Dak needs. They have practiced together much of this summer. I'm also hoping that someone can step up in that TE slot. Maybe that rookie from Michigan Luke Schoonmaker.

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Your drunk thoughts sound about like my "I didn't get enough 17ing sleep last night" thoughts.

patdog

May 28, 2007
7. That dude had to be wrapped up with or trying to impress and get with some crazy chick.
I believe he was facing some sort of discipline for something. Well, he got out of that at least. Hate it cause you know NK will use him for propaganda & we’ll wind up making some concession to get him back. Should just leave his worthless a** there though.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I believe he was facing some sort of discipline for something. Well, he got out of that at least. Hate it cause you know NK will use him for propaganda & we’ll wind up making some concession to get him back. Should just leave his worthless a** there though.
I’m still sticking with a female is involved on some level.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I wish we had last year's schedule with this year's team. I hate playing the usual toss up games on the road (Arkansas, A&M, Auburn). I would be saying we had a chance of double digit wins if we had last year's schedule.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I wish we had last year's schedule with this year's team. I hate playing the usual toss up games on the road (Arkansas, A&M, Auburn). I would be saying we had a chance of double digit wins if we had last year's schedule.
That’s what a lot of people don’t understand about this years schedule. When you have two to 10 teams at home, it’s a very difficult schedule to win 8+ games. This is a tougher schedule than last years turned out to be.

IMPP

Sep 30, 2022
Day Drinking and wooly but concerned because we have new coach, new DC, new OC.
Jett Johnson for Heisman!
BUTT I like our chances.
also Lane K is funny and that’s ok
Freeze is a ***** and that’s ok to
Small tits are ok to but all seem great
Hail STATE! Hail STATE!
21107248_2010225195874961_8124782912219381760_n.jpeg

patdog

May 28, 2007
BUTT I like our chances.
Hail STATE! Hail STATE!
View attachment 370039
I have no idea what you said, but great post.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
It's funny people talk about Josh Allen as being this great QB. Even Madden has him a top QB while Dak is lower. Them damn stats though:
View attachment 370025
The Cowboys have dozens of reasons why they haven’t even sniffed a Super Bowl since I was a teenager. Dak, as of yet, has not been one of those.

Getting rid of Zeek was about 2-3 years overdue. I wish they’d hung on to Amari Cooper, but Cooks is a nice pickup.

If they can avoid injuries, they might have a nice playoff run this year. Pollard and the WRs need to stay healthy, for sure.

Reactions: patdog

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
11. Those fat girlfriends better git to work keeping dem boyz happy if we want to be special this year.

12. Hope my boy Tyrus Wheat can tear it up and make that Cowpoke line up this fall.

13. Can we get iMPP's Fins Up girl a special edition just to confirm her pic.

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
Man I LOVE betting on the bobcats Them and “The Boys from Mary Land” as my bookie used to call them.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
BUTT I like our chances.
Hail STATE! Hail STATE!
View attachment 370039
I present this picture as proof that everything from Ole Miss isnt bad.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
That’s what a lot of people don’t understand about this years schedule. When you have two to 10 teams at home, it’s a very difficult schedule to win 8+ games. This is a tougher schedule than last years turned out to be.
No, people understand. It’s a simple concept.

What ‘people’ truly do not understand is how good we are about to be. We are going to shock some people. And with personnel like that, the LSU and Bama games are now winnable with them being at home.

If the 2014 team had the odd year schedule we are probably SEC champions. Am I saying we are that good? Well let's just say that I'll be disappointed in 8-4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darryl Steight

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Drunk thoughts, and now he's letting us all know he wore a dress while typing them. That's drunk.

patdog

May 28, 2007
No, people understand. It’s a simple concept.

What ‘people’ truly do not understand is how good we are about to be. We are going to shock some people. And with personnel like that, the LSU and Bama games are now winnable with them being at home.

If the 2014 team had the odd year schedule we are probably SEC champions. Am I saying we are that good? Well let's just say that I'll be disappointed in 8-4.
Prepare to be disappointed then. We'll be better than most outsiders predict, but there's still a lot of questions about this team and coaching staff. I think the 2014 team would have been 10-2 with either the odd or even year schedule, and that team would beat this one by at least 2 touchdowns.

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022
We lost Georgia for South Carolina and have 8 home games instead of 7.
3 toss up games being on the road make it about 5 % less chance of a win. Ole Miss and Kentucky being at home are the same on the other end. Losing Georgia and gaining South Carolina is about a 35 % increase in win probability even with it being on the road. This is the easiest schedule we have had in a very long time, provided the chalk holds on teams doing the way they are expected to do.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login