E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!! Birds - Buccaneers game thread

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
Dude, Sirianni didn’t block the gunner into dejean. Sirianni didn’t drop the catch by Goedert. You gotta stop this.
But Nick need to get the to respond. That’s the coach’s job and the team has been middling for the last half a season.

You can’t change the 53 players, but you can bring in a new coach to change the energy and approach!

Reactions: NittPicker

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
Mayfield sees his receiver and pats the ball before he throws it to him. There still wasn't a DB within five yards.

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
But Nick need to get the to respond. That’s the coach’s job and the team has been middling for the last half a season.

You can’t change the 53 players, but you can bring in a new coach to change the energy and approach!
Except Jeffrey can’t find a new coach that will let the owner hire the coordinators let alone draft the first round

Reactions: WestSideLion

Phlebitis

Oct 25, 2021

I don’t disagree from the perspective of who is ultimately responsible for wins and losses. Everyone would agree something is terribly wrong with this team and it’s not the talent available. Hurts is certainly not helping.

Reactions: WestSideLion

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
I don’t disagree from the perspective of who is ultimately responsible for wins and losses. Everyone would agree something is terribly wrong with this team and it’s not the talent available. Hurts is certainly not helping.
You can’t lay todays game so far at Hurts feet

Phlebitis

Oct 25, 2021
You can’t lay todays game so far at Hurts feet
I meant since this slump began last year. They were near the best team in the NFL for 2 years then straight off a cliff. Hurts did miss a sure TD pass to 26 on the first drive today btw.

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
What has DeJean done to piss off the other guys on the punt return squad?? First he has someone pushed into him then his own guy flattens him.

Reactions: s1uggo72

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
The culture of this team is broken. They are so much worse than their parts.
I think that might be an overreaction to today's game. They have 3 pro bowlers out, thats pretty significant.
Also the NFL is weird just look at some of the games today.

Reactions: s1uggo72

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login