EA CFB 25 & Mississippi Teams

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Just a quick observation about the new College Football video game. I've looked through a few of the videos and they seemed to be very committed to capturing what's unique about college football. <Steven A. Smith voice engaged> HOWEVAAAA, I haven't seen one hint of either State or Ole Miss in any of the previews. Not a glimpse of either. Now there are a lot of teams so it's not necessarily significant, but I did find it odd that neither school is showcased for even a second.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
There was a headline on on3 recently about Mississippi State being the first school to announce a launch party. The article also mentions that cowbells will be included.

ETA: With all the gnashing of teeth about how Kiffin has built a nationally relevant program in Oxford, it's kind of funny that they're being left out.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
There was a headline on on3 recently about Mississippi State being the first school to announce a launch party. The article also mentions that cowbells will be included.

ETA: With all the gnashing of teeth about how Kiffin has built a nationally relevant program in Oxford, it's kind of funny that they're being left out.

Part of the proceeds going to Bulldog Initiative. Good work, @CharlieWinfield

Reactions: Dawgg

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
At the CFB25 media preview Andy Staples said an EA rep told him he’s gotta play at Davis Wade to check out the cowbells. He said they sounded very realistic during game play.

Reactions: POTUS
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login