Egg Bowl back to Thanksgiving in 2025?

patdog

May 28, 2007
Well, damn. But if that’s what the Texas schools want that’s what will happen.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
Hopefully. So much easier to tell all sides of the family that the Egg Bowl is my #1 priority that day than join the annual power struggle of who's hosting what, when, and who is going where.
I’m right there with you. Makes it so easy to just say we are eating here at this time because we have to get to the game. If you want to eat with us that’s when we are eating.

Other years it’s ok well if you are doing lunch with them then just come here and do supper. Then the “you did lunch with them last year, it’s our turn”.

I’m getting frustrated just typing it. Sorry, that’s many years of divorced parents on both sides putting us in the middle of their pissing match talking. Don’t even get me started on Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: Anon1697564126

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Being a season ticket holder, I hope not. So many lonely Friday because wife is pissed off I didn't go with her to her parents house.

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1697564126

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
What does that have to do with anything?
Well me skipping out on her and her dad doesn't go over well. It hasn't stopped me yet. At blest this lets me have a say on what she is going to get pissed off about.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
My thought on this is people that are willing to go on Thanksgiving will more than likely go Friday or Saturday. There's a lot of people who won't go on Thanksgiving b/c of family obligations. So I always vote for non-Thanksgiving Egg Bowls.
Friday would be good for me. Home on Thanksgiving and on couch for last Saturday of football.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Time for you to be a "pissed off" "season ticket holder" because she didn't go to the game w/ you
Or time to go to her parents house for Thanksgiving & realize there are more important things than a football game.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Or time to go to her parents house for Thanksgiving & realize there are more important things than a football game.
Each to his own, my wife and I are in agreement on this one, its the Egg Bowl for us

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login