Elgton Jenkins $$$

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Am I completely crazy or did he not have some struggles early in his NFL career? Either way, it's awesome to see so many of our former dawgs cashing in
No, he’s pretty much started since day one and he’s been their utility guy too. Played all around if someone is injured.

We had a few other OL make teams the last few years that only played 1-2 seasons so may be getting him confused with one of them. Martinas Rankin, Shaq Calhoun, Tyre Phillips, maybe others

Reactions: ServiceDogg

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Am I completely crazy or did he not have some struggles early in his NFL career? Either way, it's awesome to see so many of our former dawgs cashing in
No he’s been dominant since his rookie year and he’s played every position at some point for Green Bay. He’s considered one of the best offensive linemen in the NFL.

Reactions: ServiceDogg

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
No, he’s pretty much started since day one and he’s been their utility guy too. Played all around if someone is injured.

We had a few other OL make teams the last few years that only played 1-2 seasons so may be getting him confused with one of them. Martinas Rankin, Shaq Calhoun, Tyre Phillips, maybe others
Elgin Bailey, on the other hand, had a less successful career

Reactions: aTotal360

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
If I remember correctly, nobody even knew who he or Deion Calhoun were on signing day. I think it was claimed our coaches were high on them and thought it was crazy they weren’t highly recruited. Think people thought they were just blowing smoke up our *** at the time.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login