Emmanuel Forbes seals the win

Dawgs_4_life

Sophomore
Jun 12, 2014
168
123
43
I'm a Washington fan (and yes I know we have sucked arse since 91) and Forbes was getting a lot of preseason and camp love from the coaches and press. This guy will have a long career in the NFL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

columbiadawg2

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2010
1,582
1,375
113
I live about an hour and a half outside of DC and was wearing State gear one day not long after the draft and had a Washington fan stop me grocery shopping and say "hey Mississippi State, we just drafted your corner. He gonna be any good?"

Was the first time in 2 years living here anyone said a thing about Mississippi State at random and I typically wear a State hat when out running errands.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State