Employment opportunity for one of you blowhards

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
paindonthurt: “Well, it another beautifully conservative day here at Dawgstudent’s basement man cave, where a small contingent of bored State fans cladding the Maroon and White have gathered to cheer him on in his battle against his perennial foe, the formidably complicated Amazon flat screen articulating mounting brackets.”

MStateglfr: “Well, technically, PDH, calling the daylight hours between dawn and dusk conservative is so typical of your generalized drama. 17ing clown. Since you apparently believe most gen z’ers don’t get up until 6pm, it’s another example of some boomer style profiling perfection.”

paindonthurt: “Well I doubt the audience gives a rat’sass about your whining. Aaaaaaand here comes Dawgstudent down the stairs, donning the traditional sweatpants with single piping, socks with slides, and wireless gaming headset. The staredown is about to commence, so we’ll get a report from atotal360, whose vantage point sitting on the dusty treadmill is much closer than we are here on the bean bag chairs…. 360, I know it may be hard to see with the lava lamp lighting, but what’s the energy like over there?”

atotal360: “DS has got thisshit. Put one just like it up in his bathroom last summer”

paindonthurt: “Yes indeed, I thought this might be a mismatch since the candyass Jewish mobsters in Vegas dropped the over in minutes for this install from 29 to 22 minutes.”

Mstateglfr: “I think you’re wrong again. Have you ever even been to Vegas before? How can you even say that? You realize the Jewish mob is in New York, not Nevada, idiot. We actually have a correspondent in Vegas right now, so let’s ask him. If you can hear me, IMPP, outside of Hyman Roth, what would you say the total percentage of Jewish oddsmakers there are, verses the percentage of total Jewish people who are just gambling?”

imissplatinumplus: “Dunno. You should see how much high end poon struts around outside the Bellagio”

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
paindonthurt: “Well, it another beautifully conservative day here at Dawgstudent’s basement man cave, where a small contingent of bored State fans cladding the Maroon and White have gathered to cheer him on in his battle against his perennial foe, the formidably complicated Amazon flat screen articulating mounting brackets.”

MStateglfr: “Well, technically, PDH, calling the daylight hours between dawn and dusk conservative is so typical of your generalized drama. 17ing clown. Since you apparently believe most gen z’ers don’t get up until 6pm, it’s another example of some boomer style profiling perfection.”

paindonthurt: “Well I doubt the audience gives a rat’sass about your whining. Aaaaaaand here comes Dawgstudent down the stairs, donning the traditional sweatpants with single piping, socks with slides, and wireless gaming headset. The staredown is about to commence, so we’ll get a report from atotal360, whose vantage point sitting on the dusty treadmill is much closer than we are here on the bean bag chairs…. 360, I know it may be hard to see with the lava lamp lighting, but what’s the energy like over there?”

atotal360: “DS has got thisshit. Put one just like it up in his bathroom last summer”

paindonthurt: “Yes indeed, I thought this might be a mismatch since the candyass Jewish mobsters in Vegas dropped the over in minutes for this install from 29 to 22 minutes.”

Mstateglfr: “I think you’re wrong again. Have you ever even been to Vegas before? How can you even say that? You realize the Jewish mob is in New York, not Nevada, idiot. We actually have a correspondent in Vegas right now, so let’s ask him. If you can hear me, IMPP, outside of Hyman Roth, what would you say the total percentage of Jewish oddsmakers there are, verses the percentage of total Jewish people who are just gambling?”

imissplatinumplus: “Dunno. You should see how much high end poon struts around outside the Bellagio”
A Sixpack remembers nominee for sure! A 17ing masterpiece.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014

RSFCKERS LUV A GOOD PARODY

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012

As strong as I can remember

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Wait a second…

This is a parody?
Bird Rocking Out GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Maroon Eagle
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login