Erectile dysfunction

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
Since that site was mentioned the other day, I went and took a peek. I now know what always bothered me about that place. It's like the WWE or some kind of male soap opera. You have all this "inside knowledge" not only telling you what's going on but also putting some kind of dramatic spin on it.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I was coincidentally just thinking the other day about how seldomly we see those infamous “my sources say” posts anymore

I assumed it was because posters have gotten a little older, and people had grown tired of playing that game, but now I realize that they all just left for ED

Last edited:

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Last time I went over there I saw a few of them claiming that the mighty SPS had been "taken over by the libs". If they only knew. That site is full of those Chris McDaniel types.

Last edited:

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
Since that site was mentioned the other day, I went and took a peek. I now know what always bothered me about that place. It's like the WWE or some kind of male soap opera. You have all this "inside knowledge" not only telling you what's going on but also putting some kind of dramatic spin on it.
I haven’t been to ED probably since the coaching search. But the 247 site is the EXACT same way. There are a couple of posters who you get the sense they really know what’s going on, and then a handful of others who I can’t tell if they know things or are just parroting or making vague inferences.
That said, I haven’t been to 247 much at all since Paul left, I don’t know how many posters migrated with him or what the dynamics are.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I haven’t been to ED probably since the coaching search. But the 247 site is the EXACT same way. There are a couple of posters who you get the sense they really know what’s going on, and then a handful of others who I can’t tell if they know things or are just parroting or making vague inferences.
That said, I haven’t been to 247 much at all since Paul left, I don’t know how many posters migrated with him or what the dynamics are.
Seems to me like Rosey's bunch are most similar to Peaches' bunch.....all the sheep worship their master.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Well this thread is no help!***

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Yeah it's a more unhinged. Of course this site gets called out for the OT threads during season about random stuff.

too many on rosy and ED sites claim to have insider knowledge that have none. Been better news that's been broken here for free.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Yeah it's a more unhinged. Of course this site gets called out for the OT threads during season about random stuff.

too many on rosy and ED sites claim to have insider knowledge that have none. Been better news that's been broken here for free.
A lot of the 60+ crowd thinks any info they find on the message boards (or any internet site) is insider knowledge. I don't know if all fanbases are that way, but ours is. Hell even a random facebook post can get them stirred up. Ask @Drebin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login