ESPN game pages

stateguy

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2012
332
48
28
I'm not trying to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I'm sure I will

Why do our game pages on ESPN against small teams not have a "recap" but others do

I feel like this is something I've seen missing before

State v EKU https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401628326/e-kentucky-mississippi-st

Auburn v Al A&M https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401628321/alabama-am-auburn

Bama v WKU actually does not have one https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401628319/western-ky-alabama

Is this something the university provides?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup