ESPN just humiliated Texas A&M today...

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
They have no self awareness required to be humiliated. All you have to do is watch their pep rallies to see that.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
College GameDay was very tough on them. Carson was hard on Jimbo personally. But.....they deserve it. 17 'em. I will be cheering for the U after our game.

yakalot2

Aug 22, 2012
Look, the Aggies are weird, cultish and just plain strange. However, I’ll always be grateful to them for calling ole miss “tea-sips lite".

bruiser.sixpack

Aug 13, 2009
Look, the Aggies are weird, cultish and just plain strange. However, I’ll always be grateful to them for calling ole miss “tea-sips lite".

This👆👆because we all know those who don’t have the grades to get into Tea-sips U go to Grove U. Oxford is Austin Lite. Most Rebelettes are looking for an MRS. Degree anyway.

croomin

Oct 6, 2012
This👆👆because we all know those who don’t have the grades to get into Tea-sips U go to Grove U. Oxford is Austin Lite. Most Rebelettes are looking for an MRS. Degree anyway.

Oxford is nothing like Austin. Nothing.

Aug 3, 2019
Ole Miss is more like Texas A&M than either school would care to admit.
-Weird traditions
-Cultish, delusional fan base
- Ross Bjork as AD

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login