ESPN ranks the top schools who were helped by the transfer portal.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I can't copy and paste the entire article but South Carolina, LSU, Arkansas, and Alabama are on the list as well. (If you guys like Hulu and your kids like the Disney stuff you should get the bundle that gives you Hulu, Disney, and ESPN+.)

Ranking USC, LSU and the top 10 college football teams most helped by transfer portal

2. Ole Miss Rebels

Lane Kiffin got a big transfer recruiting win when former five-star running back Zach Evans committed to Ole Miss. Evans transferred from TCU and was the No. 16 prospect in the 2020 class.
The Rebels are losing their top three rushers from this past season, so adding Evans is a big deal.
The other big get this offseason was former USC quarterback Jaxson Dart, who threw for 1,353 yards, nine touchdowns and five interceptions on 117 completions this past season. Dart will go a long way in filling the void left by Matt Corral and should start right away for Ole Miss.

Kiffin was also able to get Western Kentucky offensive lineman Mason Brooks, who was highly coveted by quite a few programs, as well as USC tight end Michael Trigg and wide receiver Jordan Watkins. Defensively, the staff is bringing in Auburn defensive lineman J.J. Pegues, who is 6-foot-3, 308 pounds and also played some tight end at Auburn.
Central Michigan linebacker Troy Brown led the Chippewas in total tackles this past season with 121. He also had 24 tackles for loss and 10 sacks, and he is now joining the Ole Miss defense. Brown is joined by safeties Isheem Young and Ladarius Tennison, who will add to the secondary.

3. LSU Tigers

6. South Carolina Gamecocks

7. Arkansas Razorbacks

9. Alabama Crimson Tide

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
We picked up some guys I hope fill needs. But, did we get anyone capable of replacing Polk? Will Walley step up? I think we all expected more from him last year.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
They closed Walley’s Red Hots in Chicago, so if we replaced Polk’s, I guess we’d go back to Bryan Juicy Jumbos.
With our AD wouldn't Hebrew National be more appropriate?

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
We picked up some guys I hope fill needs. But, did we get anyone capable of replacing Polk? Will Walley step up? I think we all expected more from him last year.

We got one 4 star high school WR, the two transfers are ranked as 3 star. Hopefully, RaRa or Walley will step up.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login