ESPN say....

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Does this mean it is "High Time" for "Prime Time" in "Buff Nation?"*******

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
Probably a good move for him. Colorado hasn’t shied away from hiring black head coaches. He knows he’s not getting that opportunity at most SEC schools especially until he gets more experience.

Norvell earned himself at least another year. Prime can get him some Power 5 experience and if he actually makes some noise at Colorado then he will be in high demand.

I’m sure his son goes with him but the more interesting thing is where does Travis Hunter end up. I’d say easy money is on Bama. 🤢

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Somebody remind me why Prime had such a big NIL advantage over the other SWAC coaches regarding getting players normally not found in the SWAC. Hate to see him leave because I've enjoyed the attention he brought to Mississippi and I've always pulled for JSU.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Jackson State has played nobody. They'd get smoked in the playoffs. We're going to see what Prime can do, because CO is a tough job. Be interesting to see if he can really pull big NIL money. He's a great talker, so maybe he does. Will be interesting to watch. Prime in a Hard Knocks type show would be great!

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I wonder what the other SWAC coaches are saying ? I personally think he was good for the league and everybody affiliated with it. Hate to see him leave.

Reactions: msstatelp1

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Jackson State has played nobody. They'd get smoked in the playoffs. We're going to see what Prime can do, because CO is a tough job. Be interesting to see if he can really pull big NIL money. He's a great talker, so maybe he does. Will be interesting to watch. Prime in a Hard Knocks type show would be great!
Colorado is at rock bottom. If he turns them around he will be in big demand.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login