Evansville Saturday Game

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Our baseball team is the hottest team on campus. Let that sink in for a moment.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The temp has been dropping slowly all day. Headed to the 30s.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Who is the guy in the straw hat? Anyone on the boards son?

Msu fan came in store and was wondering earlier this week since he seems to be there every game

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Trying to work Holcomb into a game. Second Evansville batter with a two-run homer. Fourth batter hits a tater. I saw him throw seven scoreless innings at Bama last year. He can pitch, but this year…..

mdm3045

Dec 8, 2018
What has happened to Colby Holcombe? The pitching staff as a whole has had a big improvement over last season. But he is the outlier. And I’d have thought he would be competing for a spot in the weekend rotation or at least be a top bullpen arm. But he is getting hit hard all over the place and is sporting a +20 ERA as of now.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Well, I think 8 in a row, no matter the schedule, warrants attention. I'm back to actually paying attention to individual games.

Expect us to get run ruled tomorrow. You're welcome.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
What has happened to Colby Holcombe? The pitching staff as a whole has had a big improvement over last season. But he is the outlier. And I’d have thought he would be competing for a spot in the weekend rotation or at least be a top bullpen arm. But he is getting hit hard all over the place and is sporting a +20 ERA as of now.
I’ve got one pretty good guess. And its the same reason we’ve hardly seen Loftin.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Unfortunately I have about as much interest in college baseball as I do weed eating. So it’s a long break till Sept for me
Ok go flog your log or whatever and we'll anxiously look forward to another informative post like this one from you then. Be ready to tell us about your interesting "long break" then, can't wait to hear about it!

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
Ok go flog your log or whatever and we'll anxiously look forward to another informative post like this one from you then. Be ready to tell us about your interesting "long break" then, can't wait to hear about it!
Haha you’ve made the exact same remarks about basketball. Baseball seems a little personal to a lot of folks here, I get it. But y’all are in the minority with the rest of the nation. More people will probably watch the SEC tournament final next week than the CWS championship final

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login