Every year I am on the fence with my season football tickets.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I went ahead and pulled the hammer again. I went to three games last season. What made me do it this season is my mom's sister helps us take care of her and she loves going to games. I figure I will give her the unused tickets.

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
I went ahead and pulled the hammer again. I went to three games last season. What made me do it this season is my mom's sister helps us take care of her and she loves going to games. I figure I will give her the unused tickets.
Same except I figure my newly graduated son may not want to fork out that kind of cash for tickets.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I was shocked that my uncle did not buy football season tickets this year. He has been worn down by all the changes to college athletics over the years. Agree or disagree with him, but there are many people like him.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
I was shocked that my uncle did not buy football season tickets this year. He has been worn down by all the changes to college athletics over the years. Agree or disagree with him, but there are many people like him.
I did the same - decided to use that money to invest in additional training for my boys

patdog

May 28, 2007
General advice is don't buy season tickets. Send that money to the Bulldog Initiative and buy tickets cheap on the secondary market only for games you decide to go to. In your case though, the unused tickets are going to a good cause.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I haven't been able to justify it in years, but I get the dilemma. On one hand, the expense for a family of four or hell, even two is just mind boggling. On the other, game weekends bring family and friends together like few other things, so there definitely are things that I miss about not being in Starkville on gameday these days

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
I went ahead and pulled the hammer again. I went to three games last season.
Same here. Waited until yesterday and finally renewed at the last minute. Figured I would give it one more year and see how it goes. Will likely be out either way from disappointment or if we show promise prices will likely go up and I’ll pull the plug because of that. I also went to 3 the past season too. The first 3 but after the LSU game I said to heck with this and unloaded the rest to cut my emotional and financial losses.

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
Will also add the parking “reseat” also has me curious/skeptical/hopeful all at the same time, so looking to see how that goes.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Same here. I felt the need to support the school. I bought my 4.

Last year, I had my two extras used by State fans for the LSU and OM games. Bama game, only Bama fans were interested. Other games, I couldn't give them away. With this 2024 schedule, I imagine giving any away will be tough.

Reactions: Bulldog45

00Dawg

Nov 10, 2009
We renewed but dropped a ticket. I considered getting out altogether and going the ad hoc route. If we get screwed on parking, that'll add to the odds I do so next year.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Will also add the parking “reseat” also has me curious/skeptical/hopeful all at the same time, so looking to see how that goes.
wait, what?

I've been trying to change parking lots for years, and every time I call they tell me I should have called at a different time. Call in February - you have to wait till summer. Call in summer - you have to request a change when you buy your tickets.

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah they had a note in the renewal about parking lot work starting spring/summer and there will be a full “reseat” on parking so expecting a full-blown mess

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
wait, what?

I've been trying to change parking lots for years, and every time I call they tell me I should have called at a different time. Call in February - you have to wait till summer. Call in summer - you have to request a change when you buy your tickets.
This is a big issue I have with our ticket department.

I had gridirons for a couple of years. Last year, inexplicably, they fell off my order. I went in to pay the bill in mid May and saw that they weren't there. I called the ticket office and they couldn't tell me what happened. They saw that I had them the previous year, but don't know why they weren't on my account anymore. But I couldn't have them added back to my account because I missed the May 1 deadline and they had sold out. So I had to go back on the wait list for this year. They told me to call in March this year and I'd be told if I cleared the wait list (and that it shouldn't be a problem given my BDC rank).

So I call today and I'm told that they won't know anything until mid may. Which is about the same time last year when I was told I waited too long to call in and fix the issue.

They also told me that they would put a note on my account about my parking pass that I want to remain in the same spot - they don't expect huge changes for most people. Given my history, I'll probably be moved out to the vet school or something.

I definitely want to do my part - but damn do our people make it difficult. I'm sure they're doing their best, but we are inconsistent in how we do things to say the least.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I wish

catchers get free access to training and coaching plus live ABs against 3 digit throwers on the regular
I don’t know anything about that place but I saw a video the other day of someone throwing 95 with late movement. Catcher was having a tough time.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I thought you were gonna say he lost his money in BTC.***

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login