Everyone else on Bama’s schedule

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Will get skulldrugged because of this game. I keep reading how Bama doesn’t look too good & will lose 2-3 games. I think the opposite, they’ll run the table & still could win this game. Nick will be pissed all season. They won’t get 15 penalties called in SEC play, they’ll commit them, but won’t get called.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
No. Bama is a healthy opposing QB away from losing today. The back up can't throw the ball because of his ankle.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Alabama has a huge drop off from last year in their skill positions. They don't look great on their o-line either. Their secondary is average at best.

They're gonna end up winning today because Texas.....well, they're Texas. But I could easily see Bama struggling in some of their conference games this year. Just being pissed off won't automatically win games. If that were the case, they would've come out like gangbusters to start the second half because you know Saban got all over their asses at halftime.

This just isn't the same Bama.

Last edited:

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
Bama will land the plane and jog to the practice facility for contact practice

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Too bad the starter went down. Would have loved to see how the game would've played out with him at the controls.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
If Texas had had a healthy QB the whole game they win going away. Bama is still Bama but they have some issues.

Mayor of Little London

Dec 26, 2016
Will get skulldrugged because of this game. I keep reading how Bama doesn’t look too good & will lose 2-3 games. I think the opposite, they’ll run the table & still could win this game. Nick will be pissed all season. They won’t get 15 penalties called in SEC play, they’ll commit them, but won’t get called.

Wrong

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
No they’re not that good. They couldn’t buy skill players without competition from other buyers for the first time ever.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login