Everyone likes Mike

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I can imagine Coach Leach seeing that tweet for the first time. He’d have a slight smirk, a gravelly chuckle and say well, you know the handle on a cowbell is not too dissimilar from a confederate sword handle.

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I suspect Ole Miss would honor Leach more than Freezus. I know the rest of college football would. I don't want anything to happen to Freezus, well, I want him to lose at Auburn, but Leach represents what's good about college football culture and you know who doesn't.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Does this mean I have to not want Ole Miss to get blown out, or just lose?
This means that all bowl eligible SEC teams are wearing this sticker per the conference. It’s like working at Chotskie’s and only wearing the minimum required 15 pieces of flair.
jennifer aniston flair GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
This means that all bowl eligible SEC teams are wearing this sticker per the conference. It’s like working at Chotskie’s and only wearing the minimum required 15 pieces of flair.
jennifer aniston flair GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
That sticker is unfortunately 0-2 so far. Let's hope that changes today.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
If Kiffin died I believe State would be glad to wear a helmet sticker honoring him just like I believe OM is glad to wear the sticker honoring Leach.
I think it would depend on the circumstances of Joey Freshwater's death. And there's at least a 50% chance it could be somewhat spurious.

Reactions: tribaldawg

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Mizzou and Florida
Thanks, I missed that. Looked online and still overlooked it. Perhaps I should not try to do any work today. Heading to the beach tomorrow and I'm past ready. And my wife insists that I take down the Christmas decorations before we go, so I might be a little depressed as I hate both decorating for Christmas and un-decorating for Christmas...

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
If Kiffin died I believe State would be glad to wear a helmet sticker honoring him just like I believe OM is glad to wear the sticker honoring Leach.
I kind of like Kiffin. I like that attitude. Just wish he didn't coach for Ole Miss.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login